What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

FiveM Crashes / Loss of textures and falling through map

Edwago - R Henderson

Mornings all

I have always had this problem in city, when driving around my system will totally freeze ( not just the game, everything ) , sometimes for 10+ seconds.It usually happens driving past Pillbox towards legion, or entering the city from outside.

I Have tried reinstalling everything twice, it happens with mods and without any mods, game runs totally smooth other than these freezes when driving around. I also upgraded from a 1080 to a 3070 and 16gb to 32 but still getting same issues.

Processor: Intel Core i7-8700K Coffee Lake CPU, 6 Cores, 3.7 - 4.7GHz
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3070 Graphics Card
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370M D3H Motherboard
Memory: 32 gb DDR4 3600hz
Game installed on SSD
Power Supply: EVGA 80 PLUS White 600W PSU

Example -

image.png

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated 

@lionel @Zeito @CMO Marc Smith

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here on a Ryzen build, game freezes for 5-10s once per session (sometimes at other locations, but mainly Pillbox).

If some one who has no problems with a similar spec to me could send over a capture of their in game settings I want to compare to mine to see if there is an issue there. I don't think my PC is a problem as its pretty good! 

got simmilar specs to you and i have the same issues, lowerd my ram budget today to see if it helps but i read that uninstalling the game and reinstalling it could help.

Ye its 100% either FiveM just being buggy or something to do with the server, literaly the other day there were about 6 or 7 people gathered around in a circle and one of us stabbed a local and as soon as the local died everyone that was in the circle crashed besides the person that killed the local.

It happens randomly but after that thing happening i am safe to assume it doesnt have to do with PC specs

Ive fixed my issue, the ram i installed was 3600hz but i did not change it in the Bios its running much better now, some crashes but just random city ones

yeah my fiveM is really laggy as well, I'm going to change my ram speeds in bios and see if that fixes my issue 

tbh im having a lot more issues now, floor disappearing / crashes im loosing my mind. I have tried fresh installs / clearing cashes - running out of ideas! if any on can help please do 

Used to get this issue and downgraded graphics from ultra to normal and has fixed it tbh

Ive tried that - keep getting these errors, here is a picture of what happens, and I fall through the floor after a while if im driving.

also ran Benchmark, cant see any issues hardwear wise - Gigabyte GA-Z370M D3H-CF Performance Results - UserBenchmark

unknown.png

Mostly this error;

unknown.png

Had the below previously but not getting them for now.

unknown.png

unknown.png

I'd love help with the loss of textures, it happens to me regularly but I never really have the falling through map problems.

The texture loss happens more for me in the hills and things, and like yourself, when you go back to the city I start to stutter or lag... Its highly annoying!

My system:
Motherboard: ROG Strix X570-F Gaming
CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x
Cooler: Deepcool AS500 PLUS CPU Fan
Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce 3070 Ti
Memory: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600MHz

I'd love help with the loss of textures, it happens to me regularly but I never really have the falling through map problems.
Similar for me too but my textures run perfectly and I never fall through the map, the only issue I have is the stuttering and my whole pc randomly freezing for 30 seconds+

My System 

Motherboard: B450 Tomahawk Max ii
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x
Cooler: Liquid Freezer ii
GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3466Mhz 

Yea that used to be my only problem, i wish it was just that now! - now I get crashes / loss of texture and falling through map, think ive tried about 6 different help videos no change.

Been working hard all week trying different settings / reinstalling drivers - got another evening of testing to try tonight 

its frustrating because I have a really good PC, mind blown.

In my opinion, what should help is going into your graphic settings in game turning: population dentsity, population variety and distance scaling to the lowest setting and after that turning your texture quality to normal .This helped for me however you might still experience loss of textures when a lot of people(50-250) are somewhere at once and in my opinion you cannot prevent that.

ive come to the conclusion that its not me its the server, recently a lot more people have been having problems.

Granted the above post does help reduce the amount, but its totally random for me now and not as frequent.

Yea its not improving, I think its since the christmas updates, snow etc. these crashes are just from yesterday and 1 this morning

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Back