What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Truck missions - 10k petrol delivery mission

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeltaCoder

In short finishing the 10k petrol delivery mission to a gas station southwest of Sandy Shores does not trigger the mission ending once you return the trailer, causing the mission to be stuck although finishing the tasks. You will go through the tasks till the very end where you have to take the trailer back to the harbour, but will not receive any money or notification that you have finished the mission.

Full recording of the mission:  https://youtu.be/t2PtuNF7ysc

Note: I have also created a compensation request.

The date when this happened: 12/11/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Detached Trailor on finished fuel delivery

The job was route 68

No payment after detaching fuel trailor while inside the highlighted zone, this did happen 2x to myself.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I can confirm this also happened to myself, all the other fuel deliveries seem to be working fine apart from route 68k 10k

Merged both topics to keep all the info in one place

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Some times, but not all the time, when you go to complete a job, when you hand in the trailer. It doesn't complete.

It takes away your trailer but never pays you, also doesn't complete the job.

We have this down for one location where it was raised, but appears it maybe random and also at multiple locations.

Is it the same issue as this? Did you have any issues on F8? I'll merge these if one of the same.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back