What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Verification Issue - Discord account disabled.

JimmyTheGinger

Hi. My Discord account was disabled, and for this reason I can no longer connect to RPUK GTA RP. I'm still in control of my associated Steam account and would appreciate some staff help resolving this issue so I can continue roleplay.

It has been sometime since I payed my rent also (I'd be overdue 1 month) and I'm hoping this could also be put on hold while the Discrod verification issue is resolved.

Hi. My Discord account was disabled, and for this reason I can no longer connect to RPUK GTA RP. I'm still in control of my associated Steam account and would appreciate some staff help resolving this issue so I can continue roleplay.

It has been sometime since I payed my rent also (I'd be overdue 1 month) and I'm hoping this could also be put on hold while the Discrod verification issue is resolved.
it would probably be a better shout to join JFS on TS tomorrow 

it would probably be a better shout to join JFS on TS tomorrow 
I've never verified myself on TS either, as far as I'm aware. I'm happy to come to TeamSpeak though to resolve the issue. What is JFS? I don't understand the acroynm, sorry.

I've never verified myself on TS either, as far as I'm aware. I'm happy to come to TeamSpeak though to resolve the issue. What is JFS? I don't understand the acroynm, sorry.
you don't need to be verified on Teamspeak

JFS just means Join For Support, basically another way of getting ahold of staff

Back