What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 71 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB_

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jason Barnes

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 71

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/17/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1800

What best describes this incident ?: G7.1, G7.3, RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: As Vagos we have decided to start some beef with Grove over a piece of Neutral ground between both our turfs which you are able to sell on. As everyone knows Vagos dont have an F6/Colours etc and have had many discussions with staff about what is expected from whitelisted gangs. We have worked hard over the last number of weeks to build good RP with people we interact with which has even been recommended on this forum.

We built tension with Grove with a meeting on their turf which turned into a very heated argument, it was a really good tension builder in terms of RP however since then it has literally been a shit show.
The reason for this report is that we are doing everything in our power to provide high quality roleplay but are being met with something so below par its a wonder these people are still whitelisted sometimes.

The incident linked to this report is in the link provided.
The rule I believe that has been broken here is;
(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.)
(G7.3) Executions - Executing another player must be realistic and be carried out with high quality roleplay. Example: To cut someone's throat you must have a bladed weapon

Although it may not be random I do believe that the rest of the details of the rule were not followed here. I was shot and dumped within 10 seconds of my vehicle being disabled. I'm not sure if it falls under any particular rule but the constant ramming of vehicles to just disable them and get us dumped as quickly as possible is also very boring very quickly. As a side note the passenger who did surrender was literally taken to a spot, shot and dumped. The level of RP is just boring and its not fun at all. It seems to be a pattern when starting beef with groups that it just turns into a shit show and its boring.
I don't normally report people if I'm honest but I am sick and tired of shit RP when it comes to beef when we are trying and have been told to try and provide the highest RP possible in order to become whitelisted again. I think some people may have forgotten what kind of privilege it is to be whitelisted especially with the new clothing update.

I would also like to point out for the sake of Grove that having members appear on cop characters by "coincidence" at the same time as you are approaching our turf is not acceptable and although we don't have it clipped this time it is against G7.7 to have other characters actively involved in the same storyline as gang characters.

For Admins - No we haven't set any rules as Grove have stated we aren't a proper gang that they have to set rules with.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/71936363/d1337RTkAJhH?invite=cr-MSxaUWksMjA3OTQ2Mjgs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

As one of the cop characters you're reporting i'd like to remind you it was your own member who approached our vehicle and told us that you guys were being shot on turf by Grove and as cops it is our job to respond to (by the way we had multiple dispatches to the Vagos area within a small time) we called on radio that there were no Vagos on turf as we didn't see anyone and that Grove were circling the area. As we were leaving we arrested a guy drug selling. Tom Heeves claims he was on whisper on the phone yet pulled beside the police car and said 'Excuse me guys, Grove are shooting on Vagos turf" if he was on the phone why wouldn't he just say turf? I must say I'm rather annoyed that you are accusing me of poor character separation as if we didn't respond as one of the only units on patrol i'm sure you would think we were letting Grove get away with shooting you guys. I will arrest anyone seen involved in illegal activity regardless of my civ's friendships or beef.

I'd appreciate an apology for the baseless accusation. 

unknown (1).png

unknown (2).png

Last edited:
As a side note the passenger who did surrender was literally taken to a spot, shot and dumped. 
That happens when you fail to follow instructions when a gun is pointed to your head. He was asked 5 times to stop moving and step against the wall and his reply was "nah". If he would have followed instructions he would enjoy the level of roleplay Amos got a couple hours later...

To add to what Rachel said - I was one of the officers  that went to the scene, here's what I said to Tom Heeves in Discord after the whole situation. I even have a clip of me and Tess arresting a random guy selling on Vagos turf moments after the scene.

Tom.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also like to point out for the sake of Grove that having members appear on cop characters by "coincidence" at the same time as you are approaching our turf is not acceptable and although we don't have it clipped this time it is against G7.7 to have other characters actively involved in the same storyline as gang characters.
Ok, I am not the person being reported here but i was somewhat involved in this and me and Harry (the ones that attacked vagos earlier today and apparently grove cop characters showed up) were both confused since we didnt even know they showed up until you guys told us yourselves.

Now about that situation: Me and Harry went to vagos turf to see if we could find them since they were seen scounting grove area a bit and we had suspicion of them selling on our turf.

We didnt find any vagos so we decided to blow their cars up to see if they would show up, while we were setting the car on fire we got shot at by Aleena and obviusly cops showed up to the location, considering shots were fired i also have a video of the situation if it ends up being required but to be honest mentioning this situation to start with is a bit petty.

On my side of this report, you were told several times to step out of the vehicle and you continually tried to get away until you got stuck and car broke down. I told you to "get the fuck out 4 times" which is more than enough times for me to tell you what to do with multiple guns being pointed to you, especially right infront of the car. You were able to speak before hand in the car and passenger on the radio, you had enough time to tell me "Do not shoot" "taking off my seatbelt" anything along them lines so i would know you were listening to the commands but there wasnt nothing from either of you.. even afterwards. 

Id also like to add that you took this straight to a report and didnt ask me to come into teamspeak to solve it or talk about it at all, nothing on the OOC chat either. All you had to do was ask me to come TS and i would of after the situation was dealt with. 

None of these replies are relevant to the topic - Report a player - 71 - GTA RP

I will reply to Darryl however...

At no point in my clip is a gun seen apart from the last 10 seconds. I was rammed and rammed and told "get out of the car please" - I'm not sure what kind of RP you are considering this to be? My car was broken and I wasn't going anywhere yet I was still shot within 5 seconds of you saying Driver you can get out which clearly I spammed my button to do.

I don't think whitelisted gangs deserve to go to TS tbh as I've been there too many times and still face the same problems in the City and its not a requirement hence I didnt tick the box. Gangs should know better. It's clear as a Gang your main aim is to just dump us as many times as possible which is why the person who dumped me said on radio "Thats 2 more dumped".

I am not reporting this on behalf of Vagos this is me as a player reporting what I dont find acceptable after holding a much higher standard personally so screenshots of conversations with other people are also irrelevant. 

You literally put me in the report so it is relevant. We did not know that grove were 'coming for you' as i had not been on today and my cop was the first character i loading in as. I will not stop playing one of my characters just because of the Grove/Vagos situation.

unknown (3).png

Last edited:
So you have added all that information about 2 cop characters and you dont want to continue it? Thats just very silly in my opinion and a waste of time. You were told to get the fuck out of the car several times by myself and before by others. You had longer than 5 secs to get out and to me.. you really didnt value your life by not saying much, you didnt sound scared to have a gun pointed to your head. Saying nothing to me isnt going to help and show me that your going to get out? You never tried all the other times i told you to get out until the last couple of secs and i got fed up with you not listening. 

In behalf of dumping you, you never spoke to us before or even at all whenever we were with use really.. even inside of the car you could of spoke to me if you wanted, im not going to sit you down somewhere and chat on my own? I have other things to be doing other than trying to get you to speak to me. Amos was took 20mins after this situation and had him for about 1 hour or more? He had the full RP situation and you could of got the exact same if you spoke. To me, your just being stupid and trying to get myself into trouble of something you could of prevented.

I added a sentence as a side-note I am not reporting any police characters. I was reminding of a rule going forwards to prevent a possible future rule break.
(G7.7) You may only have one character in a gang or legal profession at any one time. If you have multiple characters in contrasting sides of a story you must choose only one to progress that story with.

"I have other things to be doing other than trying to get you to speak to me" - Is how all of the situations have felt so far without any thought from my personal experience. I'm not at all being stupid and I'm not trying to get anyone into trouble, I'm not a child. I have my own personal standards of RP that I expect based on the experience I try to give others and don't feel those were met in this scenario. If you don't agree you're free to do so that's what this whole process is for but I've said my piece and will leave it to staff.

Well maybe if you spoke to me in game as much as you are now, we wouldnt have an issue. Sure, lets leave it to staff.

Firstly @Jason BarnesThe remark you made regarding character separation makes it look like you are trying to accuse people of breaking that rule. If you are not reporting anyone for it then it doesn't need to be mentioned in this report. As for stating it to "prevent possible future rulebreaks" you need to get it out of your head, as if you recognise someone on a different character that is going to cross your mind and let it affect you judgement.

Now looking at the video it was poor, I hated the fact that cars are being used like bumper cars I find it really poor especially in the way it was used in the situation. Now @Darryl McMullanDid you really have to shoot him? You outnumbered them and yet you give them a few seconds to comply and straight go for the kill? You had the time and numbers to go with a much better route here. As for @Jason Barnessame can be said for you, you was instructed to get out the car whilst being heavily outnumbered and it seemed like you didn't really give a shit and decided to say that your passenger couldn't get out of the car. Let him focus on him and you focus on your life. Wait wait wait!!! I am taking my seatbelt off DON'T SHOOT!! say something you know give the other party something to go off. Roleplay can't be done with one person doing it, it's need both parties involved to make the standard of RP better. 

That being said I expect better from everyone involved. No action will be taken on this report. However I do expect a better standard from now on.

Denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back