What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - IDs 25, 400 and 73 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bobby-Jo Richards

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: IDs 25, 400 and 73

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/16/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2030

What best describes this incident ?: G1.2, G.8, G7.1, G7.3

Please (in detail) describe the incident: There has been some ongoing beef between Grove and Vagos, something I am not to sure of what exactly. Believe it's to do with some neutral ground and whose turf it's on. Anyway myself along with a number of other Vagos were on our turf hanging when about 14-15 Grove members turn up and tell us all to put our hands up. Not a problem, we are clearly out numbered, will comply with demands.

Myself and a couple of others were placed into a vehicle with ID 25. ID 25, Driver of green Audi. Didn't speak to us at all during the journey even when we spoke to him. Tried to engage in conversation with him on a few occasions, but nothing, just ignores us and speaks on radio every now and then to his fellow gang members. We asked where we was going, if he wanted to take us on a drive he could do, but just ignored us throughout.

We eventually arrive at our destination, where we leave the car and I am taken up the road a bit with ID 122. Kudos to ID 122 and the others around him with me at this time, as they're actually RP'ing with us and speaking to us and enjoyable experience throughout. I've never been in this position before, so thank you to those Grove members who made this section enjoyable. I handed over all my items and fell back in line.

ID 73 then is nearby me and he had some adventurous looking hair. I asked him what he washes his hair with, as it is very disgusting. ID 73, replies what do you wash yours with. I am in the process of replying to ID 73 and then ID 400 decides to shoot me mid conversation. I didn't throw any threats out towards ID 400, I was simply speaking to ID 73 and because ID 400 must not have liked my comment to ID 73, he decides to shoot me anyway.

Someone says, "We need to get going", rest of Vagos you can see in the video get shot down, I am guessing because the RP situation is over for Grove and blow up our vehicles. Police turn up shortly after.

ID 73 takes myself and some others in a vehicle, crashes, gets his car repaired, only to then drive us all over a cliff edge, where he gets out and walks away like nothing has happened.

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM - I never once RP'd with ID 400, I was mid RP when ID 400 decided to shotgun me in the head because he didn't like a comment I made to ID 73.

(G1.8) Fail Driving - Unrealistic driving is not permitted. Unrealistic driving is defined as performing unrealistic stunt jumps, driving off the side of cliffs/highways and driving on like nothing happened, and driving at extremely excessive speeds while in urban areas - ID 73 driving us all off a clip, into the ocean and then getting out and wandering off.

(G7.1) Hostages -Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality. Aim to make the scenario enjoyable for everyone. - The only enjoyable part of this RP scenario was the starting bit and ID 122 who RP'd with me during my ordeal.

(G7.3) Executions - Executing another player must be realistic and be carried out with high quality roleplay - Shot by ID 400 for telling his friend his hair is disgusting and in the middle of RP. - ID 400, again killing me, I assume for saying ID 73's hair was horrible.

Apologies the video may lag and freeze in places, my computer isn't the greatest, it shows the whole situation from start to finish and it is about 28 mins long. The rules above are what I believe are in contest here. Whilst I appreciate those I've reported and friends will say otherwise, I don't want any drama or issues on the forums, I am merely reporting what I feel to have been broken rule wise.

Thank you.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcdQIIrmNOA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM - I never once RP'd with ID 400, I was mid RP when ID 400 decided to shotgun me in the head because he didn't like a comment I made to ID 73.
there is nothing random about it you have all been taken hostage by members of Grove Street and your still think your in a position to run your mouth to one of my gang members what did you expect that we happen me giving you a cuddle and a kis on the cheek

there is nothing random about it you have all been taken hostage by members of Grove Street and your still think your in a position to run your mouth to one of my gang members what did you expect that we happen me giving you a cuddle and a kis on the cheek
Apologies. Should of highlighted I was referring to the quality RP aspect here. If I'd ran my mouth to you, fair enough. I said your mates hair was disgusting, don't believe that warrants you blasting me in the head to be honest, especially when I'm talking to someone else.

Right I am going to split this report up to make it easier.

In regards to ID: 25 also known as Jake Thomas. When taking someone hostage you must provide them roleplay, not just have them in your car and totally ignore that they are there and give no roleplay. You have restricted what they can do in that situation, it is your responsibility to make it enjoyable for them otherwise player would not enjoy themselves which nobody wants. Please take this as a WARNING and learn from it for future situations.

ID: 73 also known as Toby Lee. You drove off a cliff into the sea with multiple rocks and you get out like nothing had happened? You wouldn't exactly walk out from something like that the way you did without being even slightly injured. Therefore you will receive a WARNING for breaking rule (G1.8) Fail Driving - Unrealistic driving is not permitted. Unrealistic driving is defined as performing unrealistic stunt jumps, driving off the side of cliffs/highways and driving on like nothing happened.

@TokjatCan you please pass on these warnings to both Jake and Toby as I can't find a forum account associated with them, Thank you.

Now onto the Roleplay and RDM. 
Simply put, It wasn't RDM. With the way that Vargos as a group was acting during this hostage situation was awful, read the situation you are heavily outnumbered and facing the possibility of being killed yet you guys don't seem to be taking the situation as serious as you should have been and making stupid remarks such as wanting wine with your steak. Honestly I am shocked you wasn't all killed off earlier in the situation, It looked like there was alot of planning from Grove on how to go about this situation and with how Vargos roleplayed it out ruined what could have been a very good roleplay situation. I expect that if a similar situation was to happen that you would actually roleplay being slightly worried that you might end up dying and actually try and save yourself from being killed. 

So to those Vargos members involved consider this also a WARNING for the poor roleplay that was given.

Warnings given. Report closed. 

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back