What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Devlps - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devlps

Unban Appeal for Devlps 

In-game Name: Adam Brew

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199015908182

Ban ID: !!rpuk6200!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2, G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: EXPLOIT REMOVED BY STAFF

Why should we unban you ?: I know In your eyes I shouldn't be unbanned for what I did. there is no excuse for what I did as it was a clear rule break that I completely regret as it has made me realise how much and what I have missed out on for the sake off around 200k. this is the first time and I assure you the last time I would break any Rules. I honestly only done it because the police were threating to impound my vehicles and it made me go into panic mode as I was struggling to make the money to pay them off which now I think about it caused so much more damage than actually loosing my vehicles. I have 800+ hours on RPUK as it is the only server I have ever played Because the level on quality roleplay and effort everyone puts in puts every other server to shame. this is the 2nd ban I have ever received, the first one was only 2 days for RDM but was also a false report as he only showed one scenario over the course of an hour or so that happened  10 minutes prior to that clip 3 blokes tried killing me so I retaliated but that was only shown [Still have proof even though it doesn't matter]. I know it has only been a short period of time since my ban but it has felt like its been a lifetime already Thinking about not being able to speak to the multiple friends I have made on this city ever again its devastating and I hate myself for picking such stupid decisions. I have loved roleplaying in this city and spent many nights staying on all night with friends going to work and coming home and playing again because of how addicting this city has been for me. I can only apologise again and assure you this will never happen again and beg you accept my apology and accept me back into the city and I accept that any other actions that could arise in the future against the rules would be a permeant ban without any appeal. I am aware that under rule C2.2 it states that the punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. all I can ask for now is a second change to prove I have 1000% learnt my lesson
Thank you for spending the time to read this and either outcome I will respect your decision.

Thanks

Adam Brew

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Exploiting in this fashion is completely unacceptable and as such earns yourself a 6 month extended vacation. 

If you wish to appeal, please do so from 15/05/2022

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back