What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 20,196,13,33,153 +1 other - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieron

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kieron Weatherall

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 20,196,13,33,153 +1 other

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/18/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1645

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.3) Baiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So it's common knowledge to most of the city that Grove and Vagos are having a bit of a war at the moment, which is quite a big thing because we are fighting over a few different reason but mainly over Dutch London Road. Dutch London Road is the road that goes through both Grove and Vagos turf. This is something that has been building for the last 2-3 days now and we have been in many altercations so far already.

Today, straight after the 4pm restart about 6-7 Ballas were driving up and down Grove Street 'selling drugs' and loitering. Whilst doing this they were making every attempt to incite a violent reaction from Grove members. After about 5 minutes I noticed that Jordan Meakin went up to the big Balla logo on the side of our Clubhouse to make an attempt to spray our turf, Myself and Tess Jones approached him and told him to do that. He then replied telling us that he was to update the Ballas logo on our turf, we then replied with something along the lines of we are going to go to Forum Drive and update our logo. The moment that myself and Tess Jones pull away in our cars, all 6-7 Ballas then starting to follow us, so we got to Forum Drive and turned around as we did not want to start a fight. Shortly after that, multiple Police turned up on Grove Street including Firearms officers telling them stop trying provoke a reaction from Grove. After around 15 minutes of them still driving up and down the street on their bikes they finally let the area.

This is where the clip starts about 15 minutes later.

I'm reporting them for (G1.3) Baiting - Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with, especially to cause a firefight. Examples: Robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, deliberately committing crimes in front of the police, swearing at a group of gang members.

This is not the first time that they have done this, often when Grove get there selves in RP situation with other Gangs, Ballas seem to have a compulsion to involve themselves which ruins the potential for any quality gang RP.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/72039525/d1337ayOORAM?invite=cr-MSxNRjQsMjIxMTgxNTEs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I'll answer this as you seem to be forgetting the long term war between the two gangs.
Another incident between the two gangs happened again a couple days ago where the was a big shootout at City Hall whilst you lot were getting lippy to us first and that ended up with us going to take one of your boys hostage and teaching him a lesson. Naturally, your guys didn't like that and it turned into something more than just a bit of bickering. 

Any situation between the two gangs doesn't just go away within the matter of a couple days and the boys still want some sort of compensation for the event that happened at city hall. They're on your turf because they want to see if what I said outside your turf whilst Triads was there actually came to fruition. Another reason for us being there is many of us think the way the last war ended was silly and didn't actually want to agree on the war being stopped at all, there should have been some sort of compensation and all the boys feel the same way being that you guys have gotten a bit too big for your boots recently and need taking down a peg or two again within RP. 

I'm reporting them for (G1.3) Baiting - Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with, especially to cause a firefight. Examples: Robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, deliberately committing crimes in front of the police, swearing at a group of gang members.
In regards to this report specifically there was no intentions to cause a gunfight between the two, swearing at your gang as another gang is not baiting ESPECIALLY if the two gangs already have tension and has been at war previously, not even too long ago I might add. 

The fact you've not even come to talk about the situation after the fact just speaks volumes and makes me think this is to get revenge for Ballas either winning the war or for the situation that happened at City Hall when about 10 of you guys went down and police ended up showing up at the end. 

This is not the first time that they have done this, often when Grove get there selves in RP situation with other Gangs, Ballas seem to have a compulsion to involve themselves which ruins the potential for any quality gang RP.
This is not the first time as you say, we've been at war before and you know yourself we're not one to take shit as a gang as a whole. Anything that happens to any of our members within RP is dealt with, whether you like it or not. This doesn't warrant a report in my opinion, but I'll leave it to staff and won't be replying further.

Jordan Meakin went up to the big Balla logo on the side of our Clubhouse to make an attempt to spray our turf, Myself and Tess Jones approached him and told him to do that.
At the end of the day the gangs are enemies and its GTA lore that we hate each other and me spraying is just a small thing between our gangs you can always retaliate by spraying our turf but you never did.

This isnt baiting at all, we had been up and down your turf all day before and after the 4 restart. We were selling drugs before 4 then after we were waiting on pj waking up so we can come for some sort of a chat. We were not there for a "firefight" at all taking into account that every balla there didnt even have a gun on them. This again seems that you are fuming about losing the war to ballas and want some sort of revenge for what happened like what pj said in his comment earlier. 

You know full well that us spraying your turf would end in war, RPUK is a modified version of GTA lore otherwise Balla's would be based on Grove street so that's irrelevant. 

We just want you guys to stop trying to push your way into our active situations for no valid reason as this hinders our ability to RP our gang properly. Yes you won a war against us so you know by getting involved you are putting us in a position where we would always lose. Baiting us to fight you so that you can go on Vagos side is pushing the RP out of the original purpose as you guys aren't fighting it for the same reason that the war started, you are just trying to get involved in something that is quite frankly nothing to do with you. 

I hope you can see how you trying to get involved takes more away that it gives to the RP situation and that it makes no sense for you to be included. As for the fact that you still feel like you are entitled to compensation, it was an agreement with your leader at the time you can't bring that up again weeks/months down the line. 

So you feel it right that we can not engage in RP with any other gang or you will involve yourselves by coming and annoying us until we are provoked enough to react giving you reason to make allies with whoever our enemies are? It makes no sense in and out of RP. You didn't drive up and down our turf before the issue with Vagos came around so bringing all this up now is just further proof you are looking for any reason to get involved.

Last edited:
Four days ago before any of the beef with Vagos started, there was no Ballas seen on Grove Street whatsoever. However, now a RP scenario has kicked off for a good RP reason (Fighting for ownership of Dutch London Road) with us and Vagos, for 3 days we have seen Ballas up and down Grove Street. It just seems really odd that now you want to get involved the second something starts with Grove and feel like you are 'missing compensation' from the Grove vs Balla war which you won, and we both agreed to end the war the losing gang had to post a message on Tweadle.

From our perspective we feel like you are trying to push your way into getting involved into an RP scenario which has nothing to do with Ballas at all, hence why today you were driving up and down Grove Street for roughly 15-30 minutes combined (Before the clip and on the clip).

Our goal is not for you to get in trouble/banned, however we just want you to understand from our point, you are stopping our RP/making us having to adjust our RP reasons massively because you are getting involved. Ballas are a big gang on the server, but it does not mean that you can get involved in every gang beef/war on the server, not every gang beef needs Ballas included.

The reason why Grove and Vagos are fighting is because Vagos want control of Dutch London Road, this is solely Grove and Vagos turf issue.

I know I said I wasn't going to reply but the replies you're giving aren't making any sense in my opinion.

There was a situation before the whole Vagos and Grove beef. The whole thing that happened at City Hall? Are we forgetting this still? There's always been hostility between the two gangs like we said and it's not our fault your gang is getting lippy to Vagos and Ballas at the same time. This is your problem to deal with within RP. 

Like I stated before, we've been at war not long ago and the Ballas won. Yet your gang is getting lippy again and got shot up at City Hall. When things don't go your way it seems like you don't want to handle it by RPing you'd rather come to the forums. From our perspective you putting up this report is actually impeding our roleplay with yous and you just don't want it. In my opinion if you don't want the beef between Ballas within RP then don't cause problems. Simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone in the whole server knows both Grove and Ballas have a very thin line between going to war again, this report just feels like youre trying to avoid the RP behind situations and get the players involved banned, dissapointing. You never asked the Ballas involved to come to TS, you could of done so much more in this situation instead of making a straight report but I guess we dont see eye to eye. Maybe next time make more  of an effort to sort the problem in RP and then it might not happen.

Our goal is not for you to get in trouble/banned
If your goal wasn't to get someone banned then the box where it asks "have you tried resolving the issue beforehand" would be ticket and yet it isn't. Every comment you're making is contradicting itself.

There are many witnesses from other gangs and even the police were witness to your behaviour and every person there commented on you trying to bait us. You always refuse to see anyone else's reasoning or back down like now which is why we have no wish to speak in TS as with previous TS calls involving Ballas you never admit to any wrongdoing we have full clips of a meeting that city hall situation being done and sorted. Just to note that you never mentioned it when we met to discuss drug prices shortly after that. So again, its something solved that you are trying to use to get involved. I'm going to leave it there as i imagine you will again refuse in anyway that your own actions have landed you here.
This won't be resolved in a back and forth argument so i'll leave this as my last comment on the matter.

If your goal wasn't to get someone banned then the box where it asks "have you tried resolving the issue beforehand" would be ticket and yet it isn't. Every comment you're making is contradicting itself.
I don't believe you are one of the people that I am reporting, so I don't believe you should be commenting on the matter. (If you are in the clip then fair enough.)

Like I said, I am not here to get anyone banned, however I want to show want I believe is the people I am reporting's wrong-doings. I don't believe it would have been resolved in a TS call because we would be back and forth like we are here, there would be no agreement.

This will be my last comment and staff can take over.

You always refuse to see anyone else's reasoning or back down like now which is why we have no wish to speak in TS as with previous TS calls involving Ballas you never admit to any wrongdoing
This report is Ballas "baiting" grove into a gunfight in your opinion. From what I've seen in the past of other people being reported for the same thing this situation has not broken this rule at all. We've always been at a point between Ballas and Grove where we're not on good terms at all. 

we have full clips of a meeting that city hall situation being done and sorted.
This wasn't "sorted" if you recall I myself, said to the entirety of Grove we'll be back if anything else happens which means there's still tension between the two gangs and is DEFINITELY NOT sorted. 

Just to note that you never mentioned it when we met to discuss drug prices shortly after that.
This is a business deal between every gang in the server. Nothing to do with Grove's and Balla's relation. This has no relevance to the report which is why I didn't mention it in the first place.

Grove seem to think their actions aren't going to have consequences and it's ridiculous. Please in future, stop reporting people for false claims and maybe actually have some quality RP between the two gangs and not get staff involved in every situation.

TS call because we would be back and forth like we are here, there would be no agreement.
Of course gangs are going to be arguing back and forth thats all the point of it, if you cant stand gang beef then maybe you shouldnt be apart of it.

I don't believe you are one of the people that I am reporting, so I don't believe you should be commenting on the matter.
This report is against Ballas. I am involved and was at the forefront of most of the situations that happened prior. I am also currently in charge of Ballas whilst Sean is away so the reason my comments are here is because I am wanting to let staff know about the prior situations that have caused us to be the way we are with Grove now. (Not that it's a secret.) Everybody on the server if they've been around even a small amount of time knows about the beef between the two gangs.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hi all, 

Apologises for this not being dealt with sooner.

After reviewing the footage I see no issue. I understand the Balla's may have been causing you grief however both gang turfs are roads away from each other so there will always be interactions with each other. On this particular occasion the Balla's are just trying to rile up grove, this in essence is not considered baiting as it is simply just RP. However if it was continuous to the point where you take this OOC and request they stop and it becomes some form of harassment then I feel this would be a slightly different case.

Moving forward I would suggest if you are not happy with a situation then you should raise it OOC and make that very clear that it was not something you would like to see again. 

The report will now be declined. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back