What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - MaxLone - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxLone

Unban Appeal for MaxLone 

In-game Name: Vladimir Yurinov

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198147993160

Ban ID: !!rpuk6225!!

Reason given for your ban: BE/AltAcc. (G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method. (C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or m..

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for not following section G2.9 of the GTA Roleplay Rules, and section C2.2 of the Community Rules that are applied at Roleplay UK. These rules state that transferring of money or items between your personal characters, and using or attempting the use of exploits that include bypassing intended animations, is not allowed by any method. The major incident that occurred over the course of three to five days, somewhere between 05:00-14:00 for roughly 5 hours each day, can be described in such; Creation of character with a realistic name, height, and date of birth using account B, Bypassing intended animations contained in the phase of introduction with the use of emotes, still with the same account, Moving across streets to the closest store around with an operational ATM, Withdrawing money that stood for an amount of 35 000£, sometimes 35 020£, and dropping the total amount up on the roof of the store, what seemed like a hidden enough location, along with 1 000 pounds in cash and an ID card that was generated at the point of character creation. This episode continued with a direct game exit and character deletion on account B, the process repeated until there was a sum of money on the roof, large enough that felt needed to be secured or time depended by a server restart at 08:00 o’clock. Up to this time, the entire stack of money and ID cards were picked up using account B, taken to the city of Los Santos using a stolen local vehicle, and stored inside a storage container owned by account A, also the same person. The total amount of money obtained with the use of the methods above came to numbers of 14 000 000£ to 17 000 000£, and the total amount of ID cards that were obtained must have come to numbers between 400 and 500 over the course of these days.
Apart from the matter above, the other one covers an event that occurred from the same exact account. This took place at a point during the days of exploiting and transferring where the incident mentioned earlier was occurring. Although the money was obtained using non-exploiting ways and real jobs inside the city, a money transfer that accounted for more than 1 200 000£ took place with the use of another character retained to account A. The amount of money was taken out of the bank from a character named “Max Lone”, and placed into a storage container, the same container that was used for the matter mentioned previously, belonging to a character with the name of “Vladimir Yurinov”. The date of which the exploiting and transferring occurred at in the course of three to five days took place at a point between 5/11/2021 and 14/11/2011, where the ban was received on 16/11/2011. If these incidents were caught during the process of transferring or seen in logs is unknown to me.
An update: 20/11/2021, when I was going to see the Steam identifier and Ban ID that I had, I noticed that the ban reason had been updated to BE/AltAcc on 19/11/2021.

Why should we unban you ?: I don’t clearly see an entirely good reason as to exactly why I should be unbanned from the server when looking from someone else’s point of view. I am the one, and the only one, that was responsible for the actions I took, and they weren't specifically good actions. It is nobody else’s fault. It is my fault. I was the one who came up with all of this, and I was the one who did it all.
I have been taking some time off, reflecting back on the things that I have done in the past days, and everything that has happened both in and outside the game. Before all of this began, before the idea even came to mind, about the only thing I would do was to sit and drive a Taxi cab, in the game, so to speak. My entire focus was on making “money”, and not much else. The entire part of focus in me was towards driving as smart, fast & efficient as possible with the rented or, at some times lockpicked, Taxi cab that I had. The destination of the client was important as well as where he or she was heading, which roads or shortcuts that were taken, how well police were best avoided, and a couple of other things had an impact on the money earnt. With a high amount of concentration I could earn upwards to 100 000£ per hour, compared to around 60 000£ or 70 000£ with a less concentrated or eager mind driving Taxis, but it also had to do with luck at times. To turn the big project I had in mind into life I felt like I needed much of this digital piece of game currency. My idea was drawn towards starting a Russian kind of Mafia in the city that would be modern in its style, but not too “present-time”. Much planning had yet to be done that evolved things such as the purpose and start of the Mafia, recruitment of members, and doing unique as well as exciting heist-like missions. I was aiming towards the idea of The Russian Mafia doing it for the people, and not entirely for themselves. That the government had some kind of corruptency. This would obviously have nothing to do with real life, and would all be part of the role-playing. With these kinds of ideas of mine, I prepared and learnt about filmmaking in GTA 5 with interest and was planning to make emotional and storytelling short films. About one or two weeks ago I made a playlist on YouTube with songs that I had found could fit for a couple of ideas. But the main thing in my head was that to recruit members and make the ideas and missions that I had in mind possible, things such as vehicles and weapons were needed for the most part. That was what I saw. And learning that a helicopter could cost somewhere between 3 000 000£ and 5 000 000£, money became my priority. There were days where I set certain goals, that I would earn X amount of money by the end of the day, that sometimes also failed. I was so obsessed I began sacrificing sleep, and time for things that I actually had in life. Sometimes, I would wake up with something like “let’s go drive taxi” in my mind when I felt like it was easier to wake up rather than going back to sleep.
At a point where I had earnt almost 5 000 000£ driving Taxi cabs with the russian character of mine I started getting a kind of urge to spend that money, at least an amount of it. It was a while ago I bought the Range Rover Evoque car, and seeing an advertisement for Tackle Marine I got interested in boats and went there, although I did not feel like talking really, if this was because of my tiredness, I don’t know. Regardless, I ended up meeting a great person there who helped me with the choice of “The fastest boat in the city” which, the boat itself, I ended up buying, was priced at a high number of 3 600 000£, but I was very happy with the fast and good looking boat. Next day, I went fishing for the first time, and it was on the new boat together with the person that had helped me with the boat purchase, and we were fishing sharks, yes sharks! I got introduced to a new way of earning money and potentially a better way of earning money than the Taxi jobs I did. At around this point of time, I believe it was the next day, the thought of “what is really the best way of earning money?” came to my mind. Because if fishing was a faster way of earning money than Taxi driving then what else was? I tried to process this thought while continuously driving Taxis and that is where the idea of creating characters came. The idea that; for the amount of time it would take me to get someone from the city to Paleto, I could be earning more than 30 000£, by moving money with a character from Senora to a storage container of mine or a location in Los Santos, instead of earning around 10 000£ for a somewhat 6.5 mile ride, and this would all speed things up by at least three times. I am quite sure I never fell asleep driving Taxi cabs, but I was filled with tiredness that would make my eyes and/or my brain kind of pause up for a slight moment at times, and then get its way back to focus. I don’t quite remember if I did, but I must have crashed into something or someone, most likely locals, at times. I did at least not pay much attention to things during the short periods of seconds my head got out of focus. Anyhow, I do know that I did not feel very well. Over time, the weeks of driving a Taxi cab, the sleep, that varied, but held at around 4-7 hours per night, left me very exhausted, and when I saw a possibility that I could change this, do something completely different than driving Taxi cabs, and earn much more than I ever imagined I could I guess I must have gotten so sucked into this idea. After purchasing a second license of GTA 5, I made a new Windows user where I would create account B. At first, I tested things out, seeing how, and if it was even possible to create a character and get the money transferred to another, and when I eventually tried it for the first time, and then a couple of more times until I got used to it, I realized that what I could earn driving a Taxi cab for an entire day, could be earnt in only a few hours. I think I felt good at that point, which might sound very bad or odd. But it was a huge kind of relief when I saw that I could make things easier for me than they were at that time.
I wasn’t able to play on the two accounts at the same time which meant that I couldn’t transfer money from one to another through the wallet app, so what I did was move the money as cash which I also thought would be less traceable. It took a day or two until I started developing a better or more efficient way of doing the whole process. In the beginning, I would kind of wait throughout the whole introduction part, till the talking was done, then head my way over to an ATM in the store close by and withdraw the money there that was later dropped somewhere. I ended up finding a location that I came to use, one that I thought someone most likely wouldn’t come by, but that was still close to the ATM, and it became the roof of the store itself. I climbed up the ladder and had the package of cash and ID cards hidden there that couldn’t be seen from a distance. Eventually, I came to experiment a little to see if things could be done even quicker than they already were. I brought up the animation menu and tested some emotes there whilst I was in the introduction phase, where my character wasn’t able to move freely, and I came to find an emote that gave me the ability to move freely around for a little while right after pressing the X key to cancel that emote. This, some focus, and a little bit of memory or timing to when my character got stuck in movement during the introduction part led me to earn up to 1 000 000£ per hour, which for me, became a game changer compared to the 100 000£ I had earlier earnt at maximum.
I knew that there was a risk involved in what I was doing, and that things could end badly, but I must have not really seen that it could be discovered, or that my main account would be affected by this. I specifically created another account, picked a somewhat hidden location for the money and ID cards, and carried out the process during a time where not many were online to keep everything as hidden as I possibly could. What I did not realize up until the day I was banned, was that what I actually risked losing wasn’t just the enormous progress that I had already made driving Taxis and doing jobs, it was the ability to be with the friends I had gotten to know, the ability to be with those I did not yet had gotten to know, that I wanted to get to know, and complete the police training with the character Max, including other things, that I never did because I was too focused on Vladimir and the money. The reason I got into the server was because I wanted to Roleplay as a police officer, become a very good and professional one. “Police” is what I searched into the search bar of FiveM when looking for a server and when I found Roleplay UK it seemed great, although I personally preferred an American style of police cars for my taste, but the server was realistic and serious which was exactly what I was looking for. Roleplaying on the server has been one of the best things I’ve done in a very long time, and I did not know that I was capable of playing the characters I got to play as. But I never saw that things would end this way, and I never really wanted them to end this way. I would have wanted to throw a farewell party or something, invite friends over, and end things in a nice way if I were to say farewell. I am very sorry that this now has become a long piece of text. I did not intend on writing this much, although I have so much more to say. I am very sorry. I guess what I am asking for is a second chance, a chance to prove to you that this isn’t the kind of person I am, that these aren't the kinds of things I actually do, referring to the exploiting and rule-breaking things that I did. I don’t need a second account, and I wouldn’t want you to let me retain the things that I have gotten from all of this. In fact, I think it would be okay for you to take every single thing that I have, including what is inside the storage containers I own and the vehicles I have got. Even the things I did actually work for in legitimate and allowed ways. Because what matters to me the most isn’t the in-game money or a big project. It is the experience, friendships and connections gotten from roleplaying.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I have read your appeal. The lengths you have gone to exploit is ridiculous and more than just your Joe average exploiter. If you liked playing here so much you wouldn't have even considered doing such a thing.

Appeal denied - minimum 6 months until next appel 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back