What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Rafiki Vinda - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfieMc

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Unban Appeal for Rafiki Vinda 

In-game Name: Rafiki Vinda

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199128379044

Ban ID: !!rpuk5972!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hi there, i was banned on 19/20th of October, i was banned because in thee event of a cop chase we were more or less boxed in and the car we were in died i believe, it was also later on at night maybe around 23:30 i then didn't want to go through the process of being interviewed etc before getting transported to boiling broke so i decided to alt f4 and try and not get caught up on. it was a very selfish way to go about this situation.

Why should we unban you ?: I think i should be unbanned now as it has been the 30 days or so since my last appeal which i found out combat logging was a 30 day minimum ban which i can totally understand why it is that length of time, since being banned i have had the opportunity to play other servers which the same thing has happened to me with trying to roleplay with someone and they also combat logged on me so they wouldnt die, since playing other servers i have realised that RPUK is easily one of the best out there and has the best community i was able to be a part of, i have read the rules to RPUK several times now to make sure i know more or less all of them incase i do get a 2nd chance of being able to come back to the community and join back in on the best roleplay out there. I am sincerely sorry for my actions on the night of the police chase and am truly sorry for wasting those officers time who were trying their best to catch me. i also believe my character is well known in the community and provides some good fun in roleplay situations, I can absolutely guarantee that no rules will be broke by me in the server again and i do hope that i get this second chance and get the opportunity to join this amazing server again and have some of the best fun you can on FiveM. Once again i sincerely apologise to anyone who was involved on that night for wasting your time and i can assure that the alt f4 wont be used by me again no matter the situation i am in it will certainly be roleplayed out as far as i am able to and at my best to ensure everyone is having fun. Thanks to the moderator/god who is taking the time to read this appeal i appreciate your time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Up until now you have a clean wrap sheet, why did you think you could get away with this?

To be 100% honest with you mate I’m not sure, it was very arrogant of me to think I could get away with such a large rule break and ruin other players role play at the time. It was a self centred act and one that I have regretted since as I have lost out on a lot of fun due to being silly and selfish, i have thought alot about my actions in the server that night and can’t believe I was so silly to pull such a manoeuvre that has cost me a lengthily time away. Thank you for taking time out of your day to reply to my appeal I appreciate it.

I appreciate the fact that you're aware and accept responsibility to your actions. 

As Charlie said, you've got a rather clean record up until this point. 

Please quote the server rule you broke and explain to me in your own words why such rule is in place on our server.

Server rule G2.3 combat logging, this server rule is in place because it protects the roleplaying element of RPUK as you cant just disappear in real life, it also protects players who it is used against to stop it being an unrealistic situation and ruining there experiences and keeps the server clean of people who use it to their advantage to escape situations and keeps the server enjoyable for everyone playing and involved in the situation that are on going. Thank you again for taking time to respond.

@Rafiki Vindait does seem like you have a clean record other than this ban, I'm going to give you another chance however keep in mind that any future rule break will not be taken lightly.

Unbanned

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back