What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Steve Kruger // ID: 372 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Connor Connards

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Steve Kruger // ID: 372

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/20/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1855

What best describes this incident ?: Use of external radio

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We had a member of the public come up to us that he felt threatened and he believed he was being hunting by the individual in the back of our vehicle. We placed handcuffs on him and arrested him for Threats to Kill but when in the back of our vehicle, he quite clearly contacted someone externally as he was in cuffs, but he claimed that he was on the in-game radio but because he was in handcuffs, it is clear to see he was talking to people externally. If you listen carefully, you are able to hear clicking of his keyboard therefore he must have accidentally triggered Push to Talk when tabbing out (I'm guessing). Multiple members of his "gang" arrived moments later which proves the point he called people externally.

Note to staff member: I have talked to Steve and he has deeply apologised for what happened and he did mention that it was possibly a bug. Hopefully you guys do not give him a large punishment because in game, it didn't lead to much. 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/p1OnvHT63Bg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i want to come clean about  using a radio as i was kind of stupid enough to see if it works in cuffs and it fully did .My brain fully flew away as I fully understand consequences   ,I even said I need someone on radio immediately if you listen closely , another point mentioned no I do not have push to talk on as I do not like it , If there is a way of me to verify this that would be great from what I know I could send you my discord chat logs I guess if thats a thing , I was not communicating extarnaly , me typing is me typing /radio , clicking enter , putting in the number , put in the wrong number so pressed enter put it again lastly pressing my m muscle to talk , you can make that out by the number of clicks . 

Once again apologies

me typing is me typing /radio , clicking enter , putting in the number , put in the wrong number so pressed enter put it again lastly pressing my m muscle to talk
So you are exploiting? 

Besides, I haven't heard of any bug or anything similar that would link into having your radio still on after being cuffed. Staff can probably confirm/deny this.

To back this dumb behaviour of mine up I said that the radio fell out of my pocket and the frequency on it to try sticking with roleplay 

However I still believe im in fault and I shouldnt be doing that 

just want to say that I really regret my actions and I really care about still being in this city as for me this city means so much to me and most of my time is dedicated however i sometimes do little fuck ups that get me into big trouble ,and i do realise what I did ruined the roleplay experience Its just that stupidity got me and wanted to see if the radio works in cuffs.    

Hello @Connor Connards

With this report i see that there has been a level of learning from mistakes on @Steve Kruger's end 

Note to staff member: I have talked to Steve and he has deeply apologised for what happened and he did mention that it was possibly a bug. Hopefully you guys do not give him a large punishment because in game, it didn't lead to much. 
With this @Connor Connards would you consider the report resolved now?

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back