What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Furphy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furphy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Furphy 

In-game Name: Sean Glasgow

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199129846431

Ban ID: !!rpuk6098!!

Reason given for your ban: Economy Protection / G1.7

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for disrupting the economy within the server and the G1.7 Community Leader Rule as I bought a large number of guns from someone who I believed was a reputable source. Unfortunately, the offer I was given was too good to be true and after uncovering the truth found out that the player that I was buying such a large quantity of weapons from had been taking them out of the police armoury to sell on his other character.

Why should we unban you ?: After taking some time away from the server I believe I should be unbanned as I understand the mistake I made and know the severity of it. I should have known the situation I had gotten myself into was too good to be true and realise now that I should have alerted staff and told them that I had been put into a situation that could only be labelled as suspicious. In the moment I did not suspect anything was wrong as I thought the order I made would have been over a period of time, which in hindsight was naïve of me to think that way and if I am given a second chance will always bear in mind that if something is too good an offer to refuse it and alert someone who can do some digging on said person to ensure the server is clean of any rule breaks that could possibly occur.
In regards to my G1.7 I always intend on providing those around me with the highest quality of roleplay as I have been trusted with this status and need to ensure that everything, I do is creating an enjoyable and realistic situation for everyone involved. As a gang leader I do my upmost to ensure myself and my gang are always following server rules and if any of them do break rules that they deal with it in an appropriate and professional manner, because we as gangs are the biggest groups in the community and we are whitelisted for a reason and need to uphold a high quality of roleplay to ensure that newer players to the server see how we conduct ourselves and act accordingly.
My intent is never to come onto the server and break rules, my mindset has always been to log on and to have a laugh with the people I have been fortunate enough to meet through being a part of this community. I have had amazing times here and always like to give back to the server by allowing others in the server to create their own memories of the server, whether it be having a laugh with friends or having a great time making meaningful and high-quality roleplay scenarios. I don’t want to mess up my chances of being able to create more memories with those I have met or who I can potentially meet over a stupid decision made over materialistic items that carry no weight in my characters arch, and as previously stated if I ever find myself in a situation like this again if given a second chance I know to make staff aware of what is happening before thinking about proceeding with any sort of business with the other parties in question.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

meet over a stupid decision made over materialistic items that carry no weight in my characters arch
Thats part of the problem here isnt it, for YOUR character it did not matter. As far as YOU could see, you broke no rules here so it didnt matter where they were from? Thats the attitude that you gave to staff when questioned about this issue. The process of choosing gang leads is something that is not taken lightly and its something that people are given a lot of trust to do because anything that happens with that gang its on you to try resolve before staff have to. If staff cannot even trust the leaders of these gangs to think about the server as a whole, its balance and it being fair across the board then what chance does that gang have as a whole.

People look up to you, they look at you with a different view and they follow you. For that privilege we need to trust you. You have broken that trust for your own personal gain here, whilst you didnt do the dirty work here you could have caused a massive disruption to the economy/gun market. How are you going to regain this trust back with staff going forward?

Hi Charles, thanks for getting back to me on this appeal. As I mentioned above, I am aware now of the severity of the mistake I made and I have reflected on this a lot over the past weeks. With hindsight I should of alerted a member of staff to the situation, I really do apologise for this.
I understand I have bridges to mend and trust to build again with the staff team, and to an extent my gang, it was never my intention to harm the server. I hope you provide me with the chance to build these bridges back up by providing high quality Rp to the community and leading the gang the best I can. As always I am happy to jump on a call to discuss views and avenues on what and where you want Ballas to be, and where I could potentially improve my leadership skills, as you rightly pointed out a lot of people look up to me. Also from now on I will only be doing deals with reputable people

When approached and interviewed by members of our staff team you had a "Not my problem" type response and attitude. This only severely changed when you were banned. 

As a Gang Leader you're expected to not just have the best interests of Ballas in mind, but the entire server as a whole. Why are we now going to put trust in you to rejoin our community and be the Community Leader you're meant to be and lead your people and set the right example? 

@Fluqi
I came to chat with the staff team when requested and was totally honest about the sale details and who they were from. I thought I was making a deal for a period of time as per my first post but still I should have advised you sooner, I was confused as to why I was being punished but as I said I’ve had time to reflect on this and realise I should have taken more into account at the time. I can only apologise about this, I cant change what’s happened but I can work on moving us in the right direction, with the community in mind at all times.
At the end of the day I can promise and work to be better, it’s a situation I wish I was never put in to start with, taking Ballas lead was and is always challenging and I love what I do, I made a mistake and its now only up to you if I can continue to work with the staff team to take us to a better place, I really do hope you believe and can trust in me again and I will do what ever I can to rebuild this.

Per our conversation in Teamspeak, an unban has now been pushed. 

Please uphold what we spoke about in TS. 

Unbanned.

Now that you're apart of our community again, please ensure you're fully up-to date with our Community Rules and our game specific rules; GTA RP Rules

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back