What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - PJ Adams and the Ballas - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennethZoid

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kenneth Zoidberg

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: PJ Adams and the Ballas

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/22/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2245

What best describes this incident ?: RDM / Poor Roleplay

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Ballas and Triads pulled up to discuss an incident that happened on the island. The ballas robbed aztecas so they retaliated in which we helped. I'm sure someone else may have clipped but i do not.

They pull up and we're getting to an agreement, everyone was being respectful. Out of nowhere, PJ pulls a gun out and says "Honestly fuck you Matthew." And shoots me, Matthew and Jack. This in my opinion is forcing a war from nothing. The triads seemed happy to agree and this was not needed at all.

Ill let you decide the outcome but that in my opinion is RDM and TERRIBLE roleplay. This is not the first time they've incited war for no reason. Especially when we were about to come to a deal.

I called him to TS but no response.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/4UCvMInCXmOn8/IU4MMLVau0aA?invite=cr-MSxrYkssMjE1OTkzMjEs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll give you my perspective as I didn't see any call to TS to discuss this situation.

I was having a chat with Jack, actually trying to sort the situation between the two parties. Tensions were already high from Father Augustus running his mouth as well as Matthew Labile and my temper was wearing thin Matthew then sends me a picture with no context behind it (classic matthew) causing trouble and I said "y'know what matthew fuck you and shot him". I don't understand how you say this is terrible RP   AT ALL as this situation wasn't just at the chapel and was caused by a previous situation which you failed to mention which was when we were doing gus runs on the island Apostles and Aztecas rolled 3 of our boys with about 15+ of theirs to show they won't take shit and we retaliated. It seems you don't like the fact that you got shot in this situation and are salty over the whole thing. I'm sorry things didn't go your way mate but that doesn't always happen.

I'm not gonna be entertaining this any further, and will leave it to staff.

Well your opinion on the situation and this report is fair but surely you can see this from my point of view.

Regarding the gus runs, i did mention it but obviously I didn’t have it clipped. 

At the time of report I wasn’t aware of a photo from Matthew but I believe there is actually some context to the photo you’re missing. We were talking about identifying your gang members who robbed Aztecas. And the photo was the person who did the robbing.

I will also leave this to staff but I can safely say I am not salty about being shot. I’m more annoyed that it was something out of nothing, in my opinion of course.

Seen as though I've been mentioned here I would like to show my side of things:
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/72632087/d1337MHGWdr1?invite=cr-MSxxeVosMjc3ODYxMTcs
As seen in the clip above you can see that I was talking normally so PJ shouldn't of had an issue hearing what I said and that there is indeed context behind the picture I sent.

I want to clear up the picture wasn't to wind your character up it was hopefully so you could confirm it was in fact Terry but you decided instead to stop our role-play and shoot the three of us stood there and kicked a gun fight that in my opinion was making progress to be resolved. 

Right, let's get into this situation:
From my understanding of this situation out of this clip, tension seems high and it seems like people are up on roofs, in vehicles and the whole chapel has been blocked off with cars, vans and trucks. A lot of going back and forth of what happened on the island, then a picture was sent by Matthew to PJ after Matthew said: "I can send you the picture PJ" Which led to PJ saying "You know what, fuck you Matthew". The picture was of one of the people whom had robbed, which I presume is known by PJ, leading to the shooting.

Now, you say: "everyone was being respectful." however jokes were made from both sides, saying: "If I kidnapped one of the Triads, what would you do" and there were clear threats of life towards each other in the entire video, and as said previously; tension was high. 

Now for my thought process:
If a gang member sends a picture of a dead friend, or gang member or whomever it might be, to another gang; how does the gang member react? I think they would react like PJ did in this situation; with tensions being high and people are ready for the fighting to begin, if you breathe the wrong way, the fighting will begin. Could this have been avoided and ended diplomatically? Yes, most likely. But even if it ends in a gunfight, it is still RP, which is why:

This report is gonna be 
Denied 

I believe there is more than enough reason for the Ballers, and PJ to start shooting. Matthew sends a picture of a dead person to the people that are currently looking for any excuse to retaliate their members being dead, even though Matthew said "I can send you the picture PJ" doesn't necessarily understand it the way you meant it; covered by the fact that PJ says:    "(classic matthew)" in his reply to this report. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back