What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - ID:372 & ID:395 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Marcel Roberto

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: ID:372 & ID:395

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/24/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 107

What best describes this incident ?: Powergaming & Fail RP & Exploiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: As you can see in the footage provided both ID's 372 & 395 - showing terrible roleplay and clear rulebreaks while being a whitelisted faction - as being part of a whitelisted faction I would expect a high tier level of role play especially when they get priority over everyone else into the server and this was some of the worst I have seen from officers for some time having no interest to roleplay at all and doing everything they can to "win" this situation. As you can see in the the clip ID:395 is laying on the floor after being shot/stabbed and shows no roleplaying injuries just showing a win mentality and starts calling out on the floor for max(id:372) to not let us get the person on the floor in cuffs even though there is multiple armed people around the area. ID:372 then decides to taser both myself and tommy without even finishing his sentences - puts me in cuffs in 0.1 seconds and then starts rolling with me and using me as a meat shield while I am cuffed and then tries to taser tommy even though he has a gun pointed at him and because he still has hold of me in cuffs and rolling around he then tasers me again and then once shot he then decides to keep running his mouth and don't roleplay that he has been fatally wounded from point blank range. Then ID:395 decides to yet again not roleplay his injuries and then continues to call out to the other officer that tommy has a gun yet again showing that he has no intrest in roleplay and just a shit rp win mentality. We then kidnapped ID:372 and he yet again showed no interest in roleplay and was just saying shoot me ruining myself and Tommy roleplay experience.

Tried multiple times to get these both to TS to find out what was going on in that situation and what the thought process regarding their actions was but got no response at all. Incident happened around 1am this morning.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Evening Guys,

Usually I would allow the individuals involved to respond however this report has been up for a while so will review it now.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your report @Marcel Roberto,  I have reviewed all evidence that you have provided and came to the following decision -

YouTube Clip - Police Clip 1

2:31 - You arrive at the incident location and park your vehicle in an ongoing situation.

2:36 - @Rogueybearx(ID 395) who is downed shouts "Max don't let them get him" this is quite poor as you are clearly down and should act accordingly. Breach of  (G4.4) When you are revived/downed: Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly, you were downed and have lost the fight, you will not recover instantly.

2:39 - The taser trained officer @Fame(ID 372) clearly addressed his presence and issued you with clear instructions to not touch the gent on the floor however he was then placed in the car and was thus tased. You there after jump out of the vehicle. In any situation like this the officer is in the right to thereafter present his taser towards yourself as there is downed officer already in the situation and you proceed to reach into your pockets for something (this being the compact rifle)  

2:50 @Famebegins to restrain yourself for his own safety as again you could pose a threat to him. He then diverts his attention to your friend who he previously tased as he knew that he was still unrestraint. In this situation he swivels with you and thereafter roles this was done within 1 second not much time to react at all. I do not believe it was his intentions to do this and as such will not be proceeding with this part of the report. My only suggestion is that moving on you are very careful @Fame.

Streamable - Police Clip 2

0:03 - @Rogueybearx again proceeds to act in a way in breach of (G4.4) when he shouts "he has got a gun he has got a gun"  without acting injured whatsoever.

You also say that you kidnapped @Fameand he showed no interest in RP however there is no proof of this?

Action Taken-

@Rogueybearx 24 hour Ban - (G4.4)

@Fame No Action Taken

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back