What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Gavin Shipman // 82 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Connor Connards

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Gavin Shipman // 82

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/24/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1409

What best describes this incident ?: Exploiting & NLR

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was arresting Gavin because he had threatened to kill someone and as soon as he had gotten into the cells, he was throwing himself against cell doors/walls in an attempt to kill himself. He had also exploited by jumping and ragdolling through the fences multiple times but refused to listen. He eventually was moved into the larger cell to prevent him from exploiting but he continued doing so. Eventually, he did manage to down himself. I was going to revive him myself because it was only minor injuries but thought better of it and cancel the revive. Once NHS was called and they arrived at MRPD, Gavin respawned which I believe is low quality RP and/or FailRP. This is because he had only sustained minor injuries to the head as he said himself "I need NHS, I've hit my head" and he was speaking the exact same as if he were on his feet. Once he'd started respawning he began saying "Bye Bye Boys!" then he had respawned. Although it was annoying, I wasn't going to do much and I was highly considering reporting for exploiting but gave him a chance. Despite this, I did want to talk to him over TS so I sent a message on OOC saying "ID 82 I want to talk to you on TS". He didn't respond but a Rex Buckingham did say that he was also breaking the NLR. Very soon after, Gavin put a dispatch in asking for Connor Connards (myself) to which I called the number, not knowing it was Gavin. As he answered he asked me if it was myself and he started to explain that he died (Video clip attached). I decided to play dumb and confused to see if he would admit to dying, which he did, so I clipped it and now here we are.

People like Gavin ruin the roleplay experience for everyone around him which is the honest truth. He was (from what I gathered from Rex and the NHS member) being a pain and also rule-breaking. Even with my attempt at continuing the roleplay situation with him injured by bringing NHS into it, he decided to respawn and do the opposite at what I tried to do.

1409 was when this incident started.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/L4A2eAJ0Voo%20https://youtu.be/QYiLpz1W3ig%20https://youtu.be/7RSMQfP4OCY%20https://youtu.be/j--IN-OGc0Y

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

As there are often troubles with opening separate video links, here they are again: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Something to add also, he knew he was down and it is clear to me that he had the plan of respawning to avoid arrest as he said “let me stay here for a bit” and when I did put him in cuffs, he said “haha I’m dead bozo” so he was waiting for the timer to drop down so he could have option to respawn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Connor, this is Gavin, I do understand the severity of this situation after Alaseer explained to me over discord, what I have done wrong. I have read the rules and have seen that doing this is highly against the rules, but as I am new it wasn't really a huge thing where I thought it was as important. but seeing what it can and does do is ruin the experience, and I do apologize, sincerely.  I have only now found out what NLR is and means, I've only realized now that it impacts the experience highly for myself and everyone I have interacted with. I attempted to turn myself in but it as i didnt know of the NLR rule i was telling Connor i had died he hung up and wouldn't answer, but i messaged him telling him im on my way to turn myself in. once i arrived at MRPD, i found a trojan unit i tried to explain that i needed to be turned in and Lamar Alaseer was with me trying to convince the trojan unit to arrest me to serve my time.

Note to admin ; i have taken the time to read the rules and have had help with things being explained to me wit heavy detail.

Hello there @Connor Connards

Lets start with you @Kar Hockett. You were given a hint multiple times as best as possible within RP however you still continued to behave poorly. You start glitching through the cell bars which is exploiting. If you have read the rules you know what can come with that. You then claim to be slamming your head against the wall to get the medics to assist but after doing so you keep screaming and laughing at the officer which does not seem like particularly good roleplay.

After what I have mentioned above as well as looking at your record I will be issuing a permanent ban for exploiting (C2.2) as well as not active injured (G4.4).

Also a note for yourself @Connor Connardsthat you should keep C1.14 in mind whenever dealing with players breaking rules as you may also get in trouble.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back