What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Scrabbles - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrabbles

Unban Appeal for Scrabbles 

In-game Name: Harrison Sullivan

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199134813643

Ban ID: $$rpuk6054$$

Reason given for your ban: c1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: my brother played the server a few days prior to me joining and he made discriminatory remarks towards a player. however the incident happened on the 22nd while i only began to play the RPUK server on the 25th (account name Harrison Sullivan) This effects me as my household was Ip banned, this means both of us have been banned not just him.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe i should be unbanned as my brothers actions were nothing to do with me as i am not connected with what he did and the remarks he made. I personally do not believe i should be banned for this as i actively engage with the RPUK Community such as the discord and keep up to date with events which are taking place and i was also very much enjoying the server as it has better gameplay mechanics than others and allowed me to make friends with other players within the community. Thank you for reading my appeal.

Why should we unban you ?: My brother did it

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there @Scrabbles,

I can see that we have already confirmed that you and your brother live in the same household.

Even though your brother did something which we do not take likely to in this community, this should not hinder yourself being able to play on the server WITH good intentions.

I will be requesting the IP ban to be removed and I will reply here once that is sorted as this may take some time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back