What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - ID 486 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Barry Douglas

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 486

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/26/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 19

What best describes this incident ?: VDM & Powergaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So i was selling at hustlers turf and then heard sirens coming from afar. I look behind me and slow down my bike to a very slow speed as I wasn't sure if the sirens were for me or not. In the clip you can see that the officer can see I slow down a lot but then decides to swerve into my lane, coming straight for the back of my bike and clips my wheel so I fly off. The officer did not try and shout to tell me to pull over or anything, he didn't try to come to the side of my bike and chat to me but instead went straight for the back of me. Its obvious I was slowing down as seen in the clip. In ts we didn't see eye to eye with 2 very different opinions of the situation. He claimed I brake checked him which is not true as why would I break check a police car when I'm on the back.

The next thing I'm not a fan of is him tasering me off the bike, even though he hasn't said anything to me like 'sir can you pull over' etc. Then as soon as i get tased he tases me again to make sure i cant get up. In my opinion this is powergaming as i have absolutely no chance of getting up - however, this may not be the case, I'm not sure.

Finally, I'm also not a fan of the officer getting me into the car straight away and off to PD as quickly as possible. He hasn't asked if I'm ok or need help until i tell him myself. When he cuffs me he doesn't tell me why I've been arrested until we're driving towards PD etc. For me the RP from this officer is awful and not enjoyable. Its obvious he is trying to get the situation over as quickly as possible and then onto the next.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/pC_SFdpAN_4

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

The clip shows me obviously slowing down. How am i meant to know these sirens are for me? you havent said a word until im about to get back on the bike. Even though there is no sound in your clip you can see in the top left, your mic doesnt go yellow until you shoot your taser basically. For all i know you couldve been racing to a certain area to help. Also if your trying to pull me over and im on a bike its not the best idea to get right up my arse and not say anything. 

Then for you tasing me twice. do you have a longer clip to show that it 'is a bug' and not you just shooting twice?

I was the other officer that was in the car though I haven't got the footage of the incident from my perspective because I didn't think I'll need it at the time, from what I saw the car did start to slow down when we was still quite the distance from you when the car started to slow down when we noticed you stopping. I don't feel that the intention was to ram you off your bike off the bat. For the whole tasing you off the bike and then again once you was on the ground, I don't think this was intentional either, I don't know if it is a well known bug or not but sometimes i've found when shooting my taser once, it goes off a second time without me pressing anything so that could have been what happened with that but I'm not sure.

You might say there was no intention or anything but why swerve into my lane and come up right behind me, when im clearly going like 10mph (as seen in the clip). Also the fact that there were no words said to me before i even got hit off the bike (only once i was about to get on the bike, words were said) how am i meant to know the sirens were for me? With the taser thing i would like to see a longer clip from the other officer. However im reporting the other officer not you but thanks for your words

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a longer clip, but that wouldn't matter anyway already said the taser fired twice, but I didnt press my fire button for it to shoot the second time, hopefully staff would be able to tell or if its a known bug.

Would it be possible to see the unedited version cos the video its seems edited

Well the only part edited is the beginning ‘irrelevant’ bits of the clip where I am in a discord call to some of my friends who are playing a different game just chatting to them. That’s why that bit is muted. And apart from that everything is raw footage with no cuts or muted sound. (If staff need I am happy to send the full beginning part with sound)

Also for your taser I don’t believe it’s a bug I think you have tased me twice so I can’t get up but hopefully staff can clear that up.

@Jordani’ll get that sent over in a bit when I’m on my pc - just tried to DM you but it says that you cannot receive messages

Dont have a clue whats gone on but it seems my medal has deleted my files from 6/7 days ago, il trying to recover the file and will post here should I get it back

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Video of me trying to break some distance from the hitting, but like I posted before I couldnt get a longer clip

Alright after Reviewing the evidence provided, i have a few concerns with @MichaelMason's response if you were to accidently knock someone off their bike why is your first response to get out of the vehicle and taser the person. This to me doesn't scream accident, It comes across to me that you went straight in to TC the vehicle and taser the suspect as soon as you could as a means of winning that situation rather than push for any roleplay or allow the opposing side any fighting chance.

I do get where you are coming from, at first the bike looked to be taking off so I chased at full speed and when I realised he was stopping I slammed the breaks on straight away but the car didn't stop in time, looking back at it I could have given him a chance to ride away again and engaged in roleplay through a failure to stop and taken chase again to given him a better chance of getting out of the situation, with the tasering I didn't mean to hit him twice I do believe it was down to a bug that caused it go off the second time.

Ok, with this all being said, i would like to see better from you in the future, and none of this way of going about things.

the way you knocked the individual off his bike and instantly got out of the car to taser him off his bike to me screams that this was an intentional move. not only this the roleplay provided was less than acceptable.

In future remember its about the roleplay experience for everyone not just making a quick and easy arrest. 

@MichaelMasonyou will be receiving a 24 hour ban for (G1.1) and (G2.3) 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back