What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Tom Heeves (Cherry) - Stuart Barker - Pineapple, Lemon

Anonymous Monkey

GDPR Removed
The Roleplay in the situation with fruits was SO GOOD.

Especially thank you to Tom Heeves from Vagos. I was really impressed considering vagos were put in prison for life due to below standard RP. For a OCG member to play the server and RP in a friendly way with "new players/new characters" is very promising for the server.

Thanks to all the cops that dealt with us too. Was a lot of fun.

Got to agree on this one - Tom was a pleasure to deal with tonight! 

*Although next time if trying to hide who you are, maybe don't shout "Oh Hi Chris" when I walk in ahahaha*

Was really fun all the fruit we got up to a fair bit last night surprised we didn't get caught a lot earlier hahah, im glad with how the night turned out was fun for everyone especially when we was hiding in the mule after a police chase with a trojan unit. Every time a officer opened the door we would just shout our certain fruit xD. 

To all the officers that dealt with me last night was amazing i know i was a bit of a pain not saying my name for ages but i was cherry 🙂 and to the paramedic that helped me take my mask off that was amazing rp.

All of you caused my blood pressure to sky rocket, however looking back was really funny to deal with, always a pleasure dealing with the "Fruit Salad"

Back