What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Jonny Barnes - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SixtyTwoSixx

Lost MC
Unban Appeal for Jonny Barnes 

In-game Name: Drey Grey

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198448308160

Ban ID: !!rpuk6288!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9 G5.7

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to the fact I transferred Money Between characters and potentially upset the balance of the server. I Gave a friend within the city 980k to pass onto my character (Johnny Riggs) at the time it never crossed my mind to just ask for a loan off of some friends within city which wouldn't of been a bad idea obviously me been a total tomato should of and there would not of been a problem, i got a roasting over the last few days and they all said the same thing Should of just asked.

Why should we unban you ?: I am honest with everything that I do within the server and out of it, I do hold my hands up fully and say I'm a fucking idiot truly it was a total lapse of judgment on my behalf, and after sending in my own Staff App not too long ago i can kiss that goodbye i knew the rule and thought i was too big for my boots and said to my self sher its only a little, again me being a total tit sorry for my language and do deserve the ban fully and probably more if I'm being honest, I cant think of anything more to say and would be full willing to chat to you anyone on TS or DC with more information if needed, this is my first time Getting banned or even a warning on my behalf and can honestly say with everything it will be my last. Id be willing to delete the character and all assets Just stick with my cop as I'm mainly on him and deserve not to have anything on Drey Grey, I do apologize sincerely and i can assure you that it will not ever happen again. I feel ashamed to be honest and embarrassed. 

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Has it only been money that you have transferred @Jonny Barnes?

Or perhaps there may have been a few other "assets" between characters via 3rd party? Honesty is best police because logs dont lie. 

Hello @Charles Vane, No Sir only Money, I got a gun from him before hand and was suppose to pay but we were playing Warzone and i got bored and asked him to quickly jump on "send over the money" he didn't really wanna stop playing but he did for a few minutes to quickly do it, we both forgot about the glock and ammo that i was suppose to pay him for, i said it to him on discord after a couple minutes he just said not too worry "Ill get it later off yea" i didnt get the chance to pay him due to the ban, There was nothing else only money sent.

@Jonny BarnesNow is your chance to own up before I go through the logs. The weapons that your character Drey Grey has & your friend Johnny Riggs. They came from your police character didn't they.

No Sir not specifically he had a spare weapon and i asked him to sell it to me until i could pay him and there was no problem and them i asked him to transfer the money with me and he also agreed, He bought guns from me Through Corruption weeks back and obviously When the Rule for being not allowed to be corrupt came in a couple weeks back i completely stopped with corruption due to the fact i didnt wanna be banned, yea i know im here anyways, as i said i have nothing to hide and theres no problem you can look through logs ect ect, it was only money that was sent.  @George Harris Ps. Nothing was ever sold from the armory from me, with my corruption it came from Dead gang members  ect ect.

@Jonny BarnesCan you see why the guns look suspicious? Your new character having basically a 'police loadout' and those guns coming from your own corruption with your friend. This does beg the question of how much of it was corruption or whether it was you just giving them to who seems to be a good friend of yours, with minimal RP?

Oh of course i see it of course i do as i said to A lot of staff during the week, Its literally looking bad but honestly on my behalf it was only money i can swear on that on all of my 5 kids haha, No sir i sold guns to many different people within the server obviously i don"t feel comfortable saying here but can speak on TS about it, I think myself i always hold top Roleplay within the server, Get a phone call set up a meet make sure he"s by himself bring out the Briefcase a bit of a conversation make sure all the family is good, i know if it was always just Johnny riggs with my corruption it would be even more suspicious but i only sold to him twice maybe 3 times in 7 months within the police.  @George Harris

@Jonny BarnesIn order to unban you I will need wipe your Drey Grey character. Is this understood?

Right, Drey Gray has now been wiped and your unban will be processed. Look, we all make mistakes, this was quite a serious one. I had half a mind to reject this appeal and say some back in a month, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and hope that this was a one off lapse of judgement. Feel free to delete your character or not, that is your call. 

I feel it goes without saying that this is your one and only chance with these kind of rule breaks. Should anything like this happen again, the I am afraid that will be the end of the road for you within this community. This community works on trust, I hope that you can rebuild that trust going forward. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back