What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Mohammed Khan

Kevin Wright

So, he was caught drug dealin' twice and arrested, both times but a incredible amount of time, backstory and roleplay for his reasons. He went through a smaller interview with myself and then a longer once with CID. I was so impressed the first time I even let him go from the cells. Not so much the 2nd time though, he incorporated his first meeting with himself and requested me to talk to. Just overall a good roleplayer, good job!

Kevin Wright

So, he was caught drug dealin' twice and arrested, both times but a incredible amount of time, backstory and roleplay for his reasons. He went through a smaller interview with myself and then a longer once with CID. I was so impressed the first time I even let him go from the cells. Not so much the 2nd time though, he incorporated his first meeting with himself and requested me to talk to. Just overall a good roleplayer, good job!

Kevin Wright
Thank you, I really enjoyed the experience! 

Hopefully Mr Khan won't be seeing you soon 😉.

Mr Mohammed Khan

Last edited by a moderator:
Back