What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

My recommendation of Roleplayers

Mark

First of all this is my recommendation - I wanted to give everyone I have met in RPUK a spotlight who I think is deserving of a roleplay recommendation (In no way is my opinion the best opinion)

THESE ARE NOT IN ORDER

1. Chloe Shinoda Diamond,
Genuinely a great character, me and Chloe have been through a lot of RP situations where we've been in fits of laughter, Mark and Chloe are one of the best friendships in the city that I look forward to when I log onto RPUK, Chloe is a very chill character when you get on her good side and Mark was luckily enough to be on her good side, the Hustler VS Triad war tested their friendship and avail they're still best friends till this day.

Chloe went into prison for life and without that prison I think Mark and Chloe wouldn't of really known each-other.

Chloe's character went through a lot from Syndicate to Vagos to now Triads, I have only seen her from Vagos till now and she tells Mark stories about the days of Syndicate and Vagos, sharing her wisdom which builds Mark's character resilience, their friendship in the city is unbreakable the amount of times Chloe will jump to save my character is times I fail to keep count, Mark hasn't had a chance to really save Chloe, only a few times, not that she needs his help, she is a very powerful character.

2. Luke Shinoda
When Luke and Mark met, it was a rivalry of who was the best graphics artist in the city, it was tense and then we spoke and Mark decided to invite him to co-own Vibe with him, which would then blossom a great friendship between the two, Luke has always been a grounding point for Mark and has always brought him into a reality with Vibe as a business.

Luke and Mark at one point with their assistances/friends had to meet with The Firm, very nervous Mark had multiple nervous breakdowns and Luke gave him courage to stop worrying, the meeting came around and Luke saw Mark was very nervous and took a lot initiative to help lead the meeting, thus making the meeting go super well.

3. PJ Adams
Recently with the relationship of PJ Adams and Chloe Shinoda Diamond, Mark has seen a lot more of PJ and he has heard all the stories of PJ from his time in Hustlers, PJ is a very powerful character in my opinion, Mark looks up a lot to PJ naturally, he wants to be able to one day be as successful as him sort of like a role-model for Mark.

PJ is a very big character in the city, to even say my character has a friendship with him is mind-blowing and I cannot wait to see the future of their friendship whether it grows or stays where it's at.

I cannot wait for more to happen between Mark and PJ it's a character friendship I am excited to see grow.

4. Ryan Carling
At the start of my journey in the city, I was very new, didn't know how to make any cash, didn't know a THING about turfs or gangs, Ryan decided to reach out to Mark and offer him a mining job, then after a few weeks got him into Hustlers as his first ever gang, Mark has always been thankful to Ryan for him giving him a boost into the city, Ryan and Mark had a joke friendship, the time Mark got tattoos and was the same as Ryan's except for one, people picked up on it and Mark was clueless until Ryan approached him, they then posed for a picture, one of the most memorable moments in Mark's mind about Hustlers.

Also when we hunted down that house scammer and Ryan gave Mark the knife to stab him essentially downing him then pouring gas over him, boss move I loved that moment.

5. Jet Shinoda Long
Before Mark met Jet he saw his tweedle post of his art on top tweeds and he was instantly fascinated with his presence in the city as a higher up, when Mark's best friend Chloe joined Triads he met Jet, and instantly knew him and Jet would be good friends, they joke around and have a laugh, even though he knows Jet is a very powerful person and could do anything, he sees a friendlier side of him, again there are two sides of Jet, if you're on the bad side well... good luck.

Mark always loves to see Jet, legit will just run up to him and hug him, surprise he hasn't shot Mark yet, he treats Mark like a son in a way it's the most wholesome thing I have seen in RP.

Jet would always welcome Mark onto turf as one his own and was always showing support beside Mark even when Triads were at war, Jet would always welcome Mark onto turf and when things got heated he would make sure Mark got out without a scratch same as other Triads which Mark's respect for them is through the roof for what they do for him.

6. Father Augustus
Do I really need to say anything? Everyone knows this man is one of the biggest names in RPUK.

But seriously Father was one of the bigger names to commission Mark and get connections to The Firm, Father had not really met Mark so I was shocked he was ready to help out wherever he could to help Mark and Luke's business (Vibe), Father has commissioned Vibe and left huge tips to invest into Vibe it's actually changed a lot for him, an amazing figure in the city and I am super happy whenever I get to RP with him or see him on tweedle as I tweed in all caps "HEYYY FATHER!"

7. Layla Black
Layla and Mark had a really close friendship at one point and she actually helped Mark get into the graphics business in the city by making a poster for Ballas for their club event.

Mark has always been happy to see Layla, I remember the Purple and Blue Audi RS7 Sports back Widebody she'd drive around which Mark LOVED he wanted one so badly, Layla even got Mark his two trucks he has today a Benson and Phantom, which he is STILL thankful for after these months.

8. Danny Bacon
An amazing character, I feel like him and Mark's friendship ever since he left Hustlers has grown a lot, with the war between Hustlers and Triads, Mark and Danny were in communication and they spoke about each others business endeavours as he had applied for Mosley's and Mark had Vibe so they spoke mainly business related topics but were there for one another.

Danny would always check up on Mark even when Mark was considered an enemy to which I really admire about his character, very brave character, he is often overlooked so I wanted to put him on this list of people to show his capabilities.  

9. Gustavo Black
Gus and Mark met when Chloe joined Triads, and to be honest the amount of fun I have when Gus is around is just phenomenal, It could be a serious situation and he'd come along and make me have fits of laughter.

An amazing character, him and Mark are always joking around and having fun, even in serious situations, Gustavo Black is one of them characters where if someone touches him or grabs him I want to just protect him, one of the funniest interactions with me and Gus was when he said "So if I sold you to Hustlers would I get the money?" and I was like over radio to Chloe "Bestie Gus is trying to sell me to Hustlers" and Chloe came speeding down the road jumped off her bike with an SMG and said "No".

PJ just sitting there like "Okay... uh..." it was a priceless moment that Mark will remember forever.

10. Jack (G6)
Last but not least Jack from Gruppe 6,

They first met when Chloe went into prison for life and would let Chloe and Mark speak for ages, helping a friendship blossom but things weren't always bright between Mark and Jack, Mark would get into a G6 car and was robbed of everything then given a weapon to point at a G6 officer with no ammo in it.

Mark instantly after that event went to Jack after pacing backwards and forwards debating whether to trust him, Jack assured him everything would be okay and he'd help out, Mark had doubts and was scared Jack would turn on him but he remembered how much he helped Chloe and Luke in prison.

Jack helped Mark out and it was on of the best RP experiences I have had in the city, thus making him a recommended roleplayer.

11. Lilly Grim
To messing around outside of Hustlers to working together in Hustlers with events and partied a lot at the beach with Triads, then after Hustlers still being involved in Vibe with me Luke and Chloe and Kay, I am happy to of have you apart of my roleplay experience, you add a lot of sass and realism to the roleplay situations, you're not afraid to speak your mind about ideas and improvements and that's what I am so thankful for.

(Now don't kill me)

Thank you to everyone who has made roleplaying on this server so much fun, so many memories have been created and many more to be made!

20211014223034_1.jpg20211006163816_1.jpg

20211120040432_1.jpg20211004192001_1.jpg20211124060412_1.jpg

unknown.png

20210918011122_1.jpg20210624203233_1.jpg324515432.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark would get into a G6 car and was robbed of everything then given a weapon to point at a G6 officer with no ammo in it. 

Mark instantly after that event went to Jack after pacing backwards and forwards debating whether to trust him

Yo...Marks a snitch! Get him! Curious is that the night we took you up the mountain to fight an animal for a prize not knowing animals were no longer in the city, which we then made you fight another G6 for your freedom? 

Mark would get into a G6 car and was robbed of everything then given a weapon to point at a G6 officer with no ammo in it. 

Mark instantly after that event went to Jack after pacing backwards and forwards debating whether to trust him

Yo...Marks a snitch! Get him! Curious is that the night we took you up the mountain to fight an animal for a prize not knowing animals were no longer in the city, which we then made you fight another G6 for your freedom? 
YESSSSSSSSSSS

I was shitting myself LMAO!

I loved it I ended up throwing away the pistol and thank you for not killing me LMAO

Thanks so much Mark, really means a lot ❤️ I've enjoyed every RP interaction we've had so far and I hope there's many more to come.

YESSSSSSSSSSS

I loved it I ended up throwing away the pistol and thank you for not killing me LMAO
No way you threw it! That was your consolation prize for getting your head caved in. We were just traveling turfs offering something a little different haha. We had zero intentions of killing anyone, just the photo was going to be blackmail if you ever tried to  go to the police and mention what had happened

YESSSSSSSSSSS

ahaha we wanted you to keep the weapon. would've preferred for there to be a mountain lion for you to fight but i enjoyed beating you in a scrap 🙂

ahaha we wanted you to keep the weapon. would've preferred for there to be a mountain lion for you to fight but i enjoyed beating you in a scrap 🙂
To be honest I had never scrapped with anyone before, gave me experience! I enjoyed it!

I have been playing on RPUK for around 7 months now and it is so heart warming to see my name in Recommend A Roleplayer 🙂  My character has had so many wonderful moments and been on quite the journey. When I look back to the beginning of Mark & Chloe's friendship and compare it to now it is amazing how much they have both bonded. I look back to when Mark visited in prison, when Chloe was in for life and Mark helped her through the painful process of appealing her case. When Chloe had her court hearing and Mark was there to celebrate the wonderful news, free after 5 weeks in prison. To 4 months later, helping Chloe plan her bachelorette night and wedding day! Thank you for all the wonderful moments in RP, many more to come ❤️ 

I have been playing on RPUK for around 7 months now and it is so heart warming to see my name in Recommend A Roleplayer 🙂  My character has had so many wonderful moments and been on quite the journey. When I look back to the beginning of Mark & Chloe's friendship and compare it to now it is amazing how much they have both bonded. I look back to when Mark visited in prison, when Chloe was in for life and Mark helped her through the painful process of appealing her case. When Chloe had her court hearing and Mark was there to celebrate the wonderful news, free after 5 weeks in prison. To 4 months later, helping Chloe plan her bachelorette night and wedding day! Thank you for all the wonderful moments in RP, many more to come ❤️ 
I'm crying in the club right now bestie I can't do this

In my 7-8 months on the server, I've never had a friendship quite like ours Mark. Not only do we do the usual stuff, fuck around and get into all kinds of weird situations and trouble throughout the city, but its one of those that has pushed me outside of the city too. Before meeting you, I hadn't touched graphics work of any kind for months, had a graphics tablet collecting dust in a wardrobe and I never thought I would, but the proposition of joining you as co-owner of Vibe, after a little bit of a rivalry, brought me back into Graphics Design again, and also brought some good RP along with it, from the meeting with the Firm, which we were all shitting ourselves at, to meetings with other role-players in the new office we have, its been a wild ride.

I know you used this to recommend me, but honestly in my eyes you deserve a recommendation too. Somehow you managed to meet a guy who had got burned out and just hadn't thought about graphics for a very long time, reintroduce it to him and make him passionate about it again, that's something special right there.

In the few RP scenarios we've had they've always been a highlight big man and I'm hoping we can have more, ily in and out of city brother ❤️ 

Sirrrr LMAO you looked fine where you were! When I saw your graphics I was shocked and impressed! I didn't want to ask because you looked well established!

@LiL Jeep

In my 7-8 months on the server, I've never had a friendship quite like ours Mark. Not only do we do the usual stuff, fuck around and get into all kinds of weird situations and trouble throughout the city, but its one of those that has pushed me outside of the city too. Before meeting you, I hadn't touched graphics work of any kind for months, had a graphics tablet collecting dust in a wardrobe and I never thought I would, but the proposition of joining you as co-owner of Vibe, after a little bit of a rivalry, brought me back into Graphics Design again, and also brought some good RP along with it, from the meeting with the Firm, which we were all shitting ourselves at, to meetings with other role-players in the new office we have, its been a wild ride.

I know you used this to recommend me, but honestly in my eyes you deserve a recommendation too. Somehow you managed to meet a guy who had got burned out and just hadn't thought about graphics for a very long time, reintroduce it to him and make him passionate about it again, that's something special right there.
Nah cos this is making me cry in the club too, what are ya'll doing to me right now

Big love and appreciation Mark ❤️ Ly brother
❤️ I love you so much!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: L1L
Back