What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 269 & 327 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Black

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Dan Black

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 269 & 327

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1500

What best describes this incident ?: RDM & Accusing of Power-gaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was busy selling when I decided to park up down the street quickly in order to go to the bathroom. When returning I saw I was dead on the ground with someone trying to carry me. I proceeded to ask the person ( 269 - Ace Sansol) what had happened to me because I was in my head. He said I crashed and died. Which I knew wasnt true. Luckily my shadowplay was running. He then said after a while he killed me because I was a Balla. He had no idea who I was as we had no prior interactions. He also said things that I have done and just making up lies to cover his acts of RDM. There is absolutely no reason to kill someone for being in their head, and then afterwards dump them once you find out who they are. This is extremely poor. I have made multiple attempts to get them to join TS in order to resolve the issue, to which they started responding that I am on my phone underwater. And that I was messaging the other guy, (Shaun Sansol 327) to come save me. I have never met any of these guys and it is clear in the footage that this is not true. So they dont want to resolve a situation and then OOC accuse me of powergaming. I would have resolved this with them in TS, but the fact that they wanted nothing to do with it and then made accusations led to this. This is the type of people that create a toxic environment for other people on the server.

The video added is very long, just to show my phone was never out. And the conversation in the OOC chat.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/r3Q7awf0NSg%20%20;%20%20https://imgur.com/a/LEUisoU

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@Dan BlackDo you happen to have a video without the edit in? Appears to be missing around 11/12 seconds. Timestamp in your video is '2.22' where this occurs, As this will help us in dealing with the report moving forward.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Stuart, my recording had a slight gap there as my geforce has a 10min timeframe within which it saves my highlights. I missed that overlay slightly when I saved the footage. That was just me sitting in the car. He justwalked to the back of the car and got back in. Nothing memorable extra happened in that time, was very short. 

Hello @Dan Black, as seen in the video you provided the people did try to roleplay with you, but you simply did not respond to them, and that is where the issue lies. You had gone AFK, and if you do that you can't really complain about what happens to your character. Next time if you must go AFK try to hide your character so that you'll be a little safer. 

Declined.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back