What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Rot - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rot

Unban Appeal for Rot 

In-game Name: Tomas Wicker

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199096684703

Ban ID: !!rpuk6331!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I do not know what is going on. Just wondering what got me banned?

Why should we unban you ?: Because ive done nothing wrong?

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Lack of effort will result in this appeal being denied, you were banned for something you did on tweedle can you please elaborate?

Hey Ram, thanks for getting back to me.

Im aware that a lack of effort will result in the ban appeal being denied. However If I do not know what I have done wrong in the first place there is not much for me to input. Thankyou for providing me some expansion on the reason I was banned for. I would like to input that I was banned while not logged in on the server therefore I have not had a member of staff explain the situation to me.

The reason given for me being banned was C2.2, the rule is as follows:

"(C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money,              transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future."

I am unaware of any of my actions on tweedle that have broken this rule. Could you please provide further information on what I did on tweedle that caused me to be banned. 

Again sorry about the questions, I am just very confused to why this even happened.

Thanks Again

-Rot

Just wanted to update my appeal regarding the new information given from the discord about the 'dislike' exploit. Although im thankful there has been an offical response I wish this information had come a lot sooner, a lot of situations like this could have been avoided. I would also like to see other people using this exploit be banned also, Ive seen many cases of users asking others to 'dislike' tweets as it is only fair. I appreciate you are not literal gods, we all have more important things to do, but if this is the precident I would like to see it followed.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned:

I used the 'dislike' exploit on tweedle to cause posts to enter the negative number

Why should we unban you ?:

I want to start of by saying that my actions are my own, unaware of the harmful impact to the server. Ive spent around 3 months on RPUK. In that time if developed some great quality roleplay with others. Starting off as a car-thief working for a dodgey garage, some time and a business merger later, my charcater is now a legitimate foreman of Auto Exotic. Responsible for keeping mechanics and trainees in line as well as organising several events for the community to take part in. One of the larger events I previosuly was in charge of was the Auto Exotic Fundraiser. I was responsible for taking in donations, organising charity car raffels and having open communication with the police that arrived. Ive also helped secure contracts for the business with the NHS and Police, having mechanics travel down to their respective depos. Washing and repairing their fleets of vehicles. 

Going forward I want to engage in the same high quality roleplay I have been doing within my time at RPUK. I want to reach out to the new owners of TireNutz and help the get their business off the ground. Organise collabrative carmeets, legal races and hopefully be able to help them supply gear for their shop as I dont believe they have on site storage at the moment. In regards to business at Auto Exotic, I want to take part in the new contracts we have created with the Park Rangers. I would like to host an event up in Raton Canyon, along the Cassidy Trail. Envolving the park rangers closing down the trail and making its safe for racing, with some envolvement with the lesser seen side of the NHS. Due to the location of the trail, both a boat and a helicopter would be required. I would also like to secure a contract with Grouppe 6, I think it would add more high quality roleplay to the server and also provide them something to do instead of driving a truck from point A to B. Thats without mentioning the upcoming team midnight scene.

To wrap things up, I did something really stupid. I thought that 'disliking' tweets had no impact on the server overall. I now know better, I want to move on and provide the server with some great opportunities for high quality roleplay. I dont want this small bad action to outshine all of the things I have done on this server.

Sorry About the confusion earlier, thankyou for clearing things up.

-Rot 

Yn3hoYB.png

Desktop_Screenshot_2021.11.19_-_20.53.43.24.png

Capture.PNG

Hello @Rot

First, thank you for understanding how and why it has an impact and accepting that it was wrong. Since this has happened, I have put out an announcement stating that it is indeed wrong to exploit the like button in the way that you did. I have always felt that this was clearly as exploit and not supposed to work that way but at least now everyone knows. 

Look, this isn't the worlds worst thing you did, I'm sure that plenty of others have also done it but you were the unlucky soul who got caught. Either way, Ill go ahead and unban you. To put it simply, just be mindful of what you are doing in future.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back