What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Michael Dhinsa - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for Michael Dhinsa 

In-game Name: Michael Dhinsa

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199105395329

Ban ID: !!rpuk5427!!

Reason given for your ban: G7.3, C6.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think I was banned for fail rp on another player and giving admins verbal abuse.

Why should we unban you ?: The reason I want to be unbanned is because over the last 3 months since I was permanently banned I have thought about my actions and how they were out of order and against the rules. When I failed rp and received the 1 week ban initially, I should have just accepted the ban even if I didn't agree with it; giving admins a load of verbal abuse was completely out of order and I am very ashamed of what I said to them. I know they work hard for this server and put in a lot of hours and being disrespectful to them is completely wrong and again, I am very sorry for my abuse. I would like to be given a chance again to join this rp community and have fun on it by rping properly and not spoiling it for others making it a bad experience for other players. I am truly sorry and I promise I will not give admins abuse or ruin rp for anyone I just want to rp how I am supposed to. If I do get unbanned my aspirations would be to apply for the NHS again as before I was banned I managed to get to the interview stage and it's an rp feature that really interests me because it is related to my personal interests.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Ah yes @Michael DhinsaYou came and complained that it took us a few days to action a report against you to which you decided to say 'fuck you' to me. 

Let's start with the staff abuse. We are all volunteers here and spend our time for free doing this. It's not that nice when dealing with what is now over 10,000 discord tickets to be abused in them. Id this something you do often?

No it's not something I do often, I was angry at the time which still isn't acceptable for what I said to you, hence why I have reflected on my behaviour these last 3 months to think about how disrespectful I was to you considering what you do is good for the community and I understand you spend hours a day dealing with these tickets volunteering which is why I am truly sorry for what I said. Since my ban I have really thought about what I said to you and even if I disagreed I should have just said "Ok no problem" and accepted my initial 1 week ban instead of being rude to get me permanently banned which looking back on it now, I understand I got what I deserved but since then I have become a nicer person and learnt to respect others. Thank you for a reply.

Hello @Michael Dhinsa,

Can you quote me the two rules that you have broken and explain to me in your own words why we have these rules?

Last edited by a moderator:
(G7.3) Executions - Executing another player must be realistic and be carried out with high quality roleplay. Example: To cut someone's throat you must have a bladed weapon.
(C6.2) Abuse/swearing or unpleasant behaviour towards the staff team is not acceptable - Permanent Ban.

The reason you have these rules is to try and prevent people from fail RP which they do purposely to make it unfun for others and ruins the purpose of RP. RP is supposed to be like reality would be and when you are in your character you have to RP like it's real life to make it realistic for people to play such as rule G7.3. In reality you wouldn't be able to cut someone's throat with your hand or with an item that isn't bladed which is unrealistic and fails the RP. Also, abuse/swearing towards the staff steam is a permanent ban because all staff here are volunteers and they put a lot of effort in every day such as dealing with hundreds of discord tickets and reports on other players and swearing at a staff member is completely disrespectful when they are there to help you understand what the issue is. It shows a complete lack of respect from the person showing the abuse and shows that if they are like this they are not appropriate enough to be a part of the RP community. These rules are placed here so players can read and understand them and respect the server's rules and not break them by being silly. It also stops people from breaking the rules purposely to spoil fun for others and gives trust in the player not to break them. It is also in place to prove that a person has the maturity to play on the server and gives trust in the staff that they will abide by the rules.

Right, i have watched the video and i have also looked over your previous bans and as Sam has previously said you just show a pattern of childish, immature roleplay. You do what you want to do to be "funny" and dont really consider the consequences to others. 

You have made the guy that report you probably annoyed enough to log off after that awful RP scenario. You have also previously made 2 women uncomfortable enough to leave RPing with you and your friend. 

What will you change if we let you back this time when all you have shown is your inability to roleplay?

@Michael Dhinsa

I have spent these last 3 months understanding my immaturity and I have seen the video where I fail RP too. Seeing the video I realise how stupid this was and how annoyed the guy was who reported me. I ruined his experience and yes he probably did log off after that considering that he probably had to respawn too and lost all his items on him. For that I would like to apologise to him as well as the staff team for breaking the rules. I broke the rules for that incident because he was complying and I stabbed him for no reason which isn't allowed. I don't recall making 2 women uncomfortable enough to leave RPing, I am not saying I didn't do it, I just don't remember it was quite a while back when I last played. If I did so I am very sorry to those 2 women and it was nothing personal. During the summer I drank a lot and got drunk which is partly to blame for my immaturity however I have stopped drinking since then and have become a more mature adult. If you were to unban me, I would show good RP scenarios and I would be more mature, more respectful and be a nicer person all around because I would really like to become a part of this community. My aspirations would be to join the NHS because I am currently at university as a med student and I feel like that role would suit me very well. I will show good RP in doing this and good RP to others. 

Okay, well i am going to give you another chance. It goes without saying if we continue to watch this immature pattern then you will be banned again without warning and will not make it back. This also applies to the abusing staff. No more chances for you. 

I want to see better roleplay and i want you to make situations fun for both sides, always. 

Unbanned. 

(P.S if you cannot still log in from now open another appeal link this one and ill sort asap)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back