What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Jack_9983 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieffer

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Jack Gillespie

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199211353600

The date when this happened: 12/06/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Was doing a trucking job to route 68 fuel this was roughly 4 miles from trucking depot and the wage for completing this was 10k, I went up to route 68 delivered the fuel and headed back down. I ran out of fuel mearly seconds before enterring the depot so I refuelled and got on with it, As shown in the clip below I returned the fuel tanker and parked up while not receiving my 10k,

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/74447941/d1337eD1rz3y?invite=cr-MSxEV1csMzcxMzEwMjUs

Lost items and total value of compensation: 10,000 cash

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Jack_9983

Do you have any video evidence from when the delivery mission started to when you delivered the trailer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Jack_9983

Thank you for opening this compensation request, due to the lack of evidence provided unfortunately your compensation request didn't meet our requirements which ultimately your request cannot be accepted.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back