What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - alex bargs - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex bargs

Unban Appeal for alex bargs 

In-game Name: alex bargs

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199052461808

Ban ID: !!rpuk5567!!

Reason given for your ban: combat logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for combat logging because the police was after me and I combat logged at the time i was new to the server and I thought I could get away from the police by logging off.

Why should we unban you ?: After i got banned for combat logging i waited more then 30 days and in them 30 days i experimented other servers and found no other server like roleplay that is why i think is should get a second chance and redeem myself. I am sincerely sorry for wasting the officers time and you time for my own actions i can guarantee that absolutely no more rules will be broken and i really hope that i can get a second chance to prove myself once again im sincerely sorry for my actions
Thank you and i appreciate your time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @alex bargs,

We always appriciate people being honest with us.

Why did you think it was a good idea to quit the server in a active RP situation you took part in?

@masis to be honest i wasnt thinking i got scared because you know i had illegal stuff on me and i didnt want to get caught so i didnt think of the outcomes when i did this. it was honestly a mistake and i hope you forgive me thank you.

again im very sorry and i hope we can put this in the past.

Hello @alex bargs,

I am not fully satisfied yet that if you would find yourself in the same situation again that you will not just do the same?

So what would you do if you find yourself in a similar situation?

@masis honestly ive been banned for 4 months or so, so i wouldnt be dumb enough to do it again and if i was to be in the same situation id play along with the RP and if i go prison well then thats thats. 

thank you.

@Masisi dont know if it tagged you in my reply so i tagged you again. 

combat logging. combat logging is exiting out of a troubled or serious situation in a game to try and escape the outcome. this exists so players dont abuse this in every troubled situation they get in and play along with the roleplay.

@Masis

sorry @Charles Vane

@alex bargs I am going to issue an unban here, however we have wiped your inventory due to your actions. Please re-read the rules before connecting to the server. We don't want to find you back here.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back