What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 343/Other CTFSO involved - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cass-LS

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: John Cassius

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 343/Other CTFSO involved

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/06/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2130

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were sat outside MRPD on the bridge in a car waiting to find out what had happened to Sean who had been arrested after a life-invader incident and a chase. Whilst sat there not provoking, threatening, or being armed i was shot at for no reason other than being sat in a car waiting/watching. There was no interaction with me prior to the shooting and myself and others where shot at for sitting in a car. I tried to contact in ooc and just got a childish response from Connor instead of one of that you'd expect from somebody in a staffing position.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/yPSp9kC_EQo

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Report is against a staff member - left for staff leads to deal with

Since I've been made aware this player report was made against the person who shot John ingame, and that being me, I've taken it upon myself to contact Cass and have a conversation. 

That conversation concluded with Cass understanding my perspective, me understanding his and I believe he is happy to close off this report. 

I'll leave him confirm this.

Just to confirm I have resolved the report against Fluqi (Shane Jones) and I am happy with the talk we had. I would like the report against Fluqi disregarded. I would like to keep the report open against the other CTFSO's that where involved in shooting and making the calls.  

Issue now resolved with all parties via TS happy for report to be taken down 

Fantastic, glad you lot could work it out. I'll go ahead and close this off. All the best!

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back