What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - jordan1meakin - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan_

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Jordan Meakin

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198271509161

The date when this happened: 12/06/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was in a situation with the police and I was downed and the medic sent me to the hospital by force and I fell through the map and ended up at the bottom of the hospital, I asked in ooc if I could get tp'd to the check in place in upper hospital and I also made a ticket to get some help.

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/74496859/d1337kHZ7PoH?invite=cr-MSxoTDYsMjU5ODM4NzUs

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1x Radio 1x Phone 1x Musket 1x Bottle 18x Musket bullets

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @jordan1meakin, do you have a video of the medic sending you to the hospital? All I can see is that you are at the bottom floor of the hospital and you end up bleeding out because of the timer, if you do have the evidence of the medic sending you to the hospital and it TPing you down then please reply with a longer video so we can process this forward.

Hello @jordan1meakin, unfortunately that part wouldn't be enough, I was more interested in a part where it bugged you downstairs instead of sending you to ICU, unfortunately due to lack of evidence this will be denied.

Do not let this demotivate you from making compensation requests in future.

Have a nice day.

Compensation request denied.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back