What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Candice - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floob

Unban Appeal for Candice 

In-game Name: Candice Crystal Long

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198807273955

Ban ID: !!rpuk5576!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to NVL. I was approached by an armed police officer, who instructed me to stop running. My character had just stabbed a police officer, so had no intent to stop running. I didn't look behind me, nor did he announce himself as armed police, therefore I was unaware he had his weapon drawn. I didn't hear his first call out to me as he was on whisper, and by then I had already started running down the alleyway. I figured he would chase me down, and I had no intent to surrender myself, so I made a tactical yet poor decision to wait around the corner and ambush him with a knife. So i was banned under G2.4 Value of Life due to the fact I had just stabbed people who had weapons pointed at me, if this would of been anywhere else other than close proximity i wouldn't of even attempted it but close or not i can see why i was banned for G2.4.

Why should we unban you ?: The reason why I believe I should be unbanned is because I have put a lot of time and effort into this server developing my character and making fun scenarios for the people that i roleplay with, i know i messed up by stabbing Barry and i can promise you nothing of the sort will ever happen again. my old play style was one where i would sometimes find myself being questioned on the decisions i made, i have never meant to cause harm to anyone or effect anyone's roleplay in a negative style but looking back on in now i can definitely see how in some cases it would have, i have had some much needed time now to look back, reflect and change the way Candice will be played, i will no longer be that person that has a potential to be on the bad side of someone as i said in my last unban appeal i will keep both my feet firmly planted on the right side of the line. this community and the people i have met on it mean a lot to me and i really dont want to say goodbye to it or the people, i want to be a part of it and a member that the staff team are proud to have on their server. The rules are in place for a reason they keep it fun and enjoyable for all and when the rules are broken it ruins other peoples experience, that's something i never want to do ever again, i have never done it intentionally and i never want to do it again accidental,It should be an immersive experience where its as close to the real world as possible.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@CandiceYou have been patient and respectful during your time off the server and as far as I am aware not broken any rules trying to get your appeal dealt with any quicker which I respect. You have put effort into you appeal again and not just done a full copy and paste job so I ain't going to waste your time either.

I am going to give you that chance, I hope you have learnt from this ban and get rid of playing on the edge of rules. I hope I don't see you in this unban section again.

Unbanned

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back