What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsnipz

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Leo Brown

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/10/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1355

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I got a call on radio that there was a vagos near benefactor so we were getting ready to rob him and we were also told he was running down the street with a gun so i went to my storage container to grab my shotgun which you can see in the video then i go down to benefactor and find him in a car with one of the people im with so i get a call on radio to do it so i pull out my shotgun and tell him not to do anything he then attempts to pull out a glock so i shot him in the head with my shotgun (if any staff want more previous footage msg me and i will send it directly as my safe code is visible) i spoke to the person in teamspeak but forgot the name which i was not happy with his response being he couldn't be bothered dealing with the situation as he just woke up. i believe his name is something close to johnnie if that helps with identifying him

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/74930721/d1337qKrslVD?invite=cr-MSxqSlcsMTIyMDI2Nzks

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

As previously explained to you in TS I told you that I had spawned in at Benefactor which meant you were able to easily catch me on my own, which was unfortunate for me and caused me to be kidnapped. Upon your arrival I was in the Helion as seen in the video mid way through being kidnapped, and you for some reason decided to pull out a sawn off and proceed to shout "whats up pussy, do fucking do anything" I personally did not see the need for this as I was already being kidnapped by one of your members who was in colours. In regards to me pulling out my Glock it was not intentional as I accidentally clicked my mouse which would have been fine if I where to have no weapon equipped as putting up the middle finger would have been fine as I would have just been antagonising you through RP like gangs always do to each other. 

As stated before my intention was not to pull my weapon but clearly that is not what happened, I do apologise for it and you do see the gun get holstered straight  after I pull it out, to which you then reacted by killing me as you assumed your life was in danger. You did kill me in this situation as well meaning that you did not lose anything over a situation that could have easily been avoided as if I had killed you (assuming I had purposely pulled my weapon)  then you would have been out of pocket and this would have been a blatant purposeful rule break.

After the situation i was told by the person you were in a hellion with he offered you a ride and you accepted doesnt sound like much of a kidnapping i was surprised to see you in hellion so i told you not to do anything as i was going to get off my bike and give you clear instructions of getting out and robbing you. Also the person in the hellion was not in colours he was just wearing black clothes the mask was not ours nor was any of that clothing exclusive to us.

Regarding you pulling out the glock i have no way of knowing that it was on accident from my perspective you pulled a gun to attempt to shoot me so i reacted accordingly by shooting you in the head. Also in TS you said that you didnt think i would pull the trigger because of the passenger so i dont know what you would say that if you pulled the glock out on accident as that makes it sound like you done it on purpose thinking i would back down in fear of hurting my own member.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Lee Brown

Lets have a look at this.
After looking at the video I have come to the following conclusion.

@jonnie moonieyou have just come back from a previous ban 2 weeks earlier so surely you should be very careful with what you do on the server? When being unbanned we do put alot of trust in you that you will stay on the right track so that we do not end up in the appeals section again or here in the reports section.

In this particular case I can understand that it is easy to point a gun instead of a finger if you do not actually check before hand. Due to your record I would hope that checking such a thing would be standard procedure but that does not seem to be the case.

Due to the situation and the fact that it is a mistake that is easily made I will let you off with a warning and not another ban. Be careful in the future!

CharID: 32190
Action: Warning Point
Rule: G2.4

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back