What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 166, 235, 408, 594 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadine

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Nadine Smith

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 166, 235, 408, 594

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/11/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 15

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We are chilling at AE as usual, and 4 guys keep turning up to try and stab us, for no reason. they been drowned, they remember everything.. we had cops dealing with them, get them arrested and they keep coming back, this time we got it on clip with ID's as we got assistance from Lost boys.
as you see, they jump out of the car with knifes and starts running towards us.. we knew them as u can hear on the clip, and we knew they were not coming for a chat. i tried aproach them when they came, but i quickly saw a knife and ran inside as i knew there would be a lot of shooting and knifes going around, but i think u can see what went down.
as i said, this is not the first time they been around, and if needed i can try track down the cops who arrested them earlier for a conformation to u lot.
keep in mind that the last guy did a alt-F4, but Jeep managed to get his ID. (594)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQCBDXs5FCY&ab_channel=Promefy

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I also grabbed some footage of them, they were also loitering around Pillbox and talking crap to people they managed to down/attacking people in beds and just giving absolute rubbish RP, no RP being hurt from them, being rather insulting to others, not the most fun of times with these fellas

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/75002848/d13379vNe95F?invite=cr-MSxYTjksMzE0MzYxODAs

unfortunatlly i was tabbed into the discord so medal dident get the footatge but i ended up in hospital after they drove a truck into the croud at Auto Exotic they were just loitering at hospital also.

standing after they punched me, not all in the room were involved but to give a perspective they were just messing about and dident seem to be there for the RP

loiter.jpg

yea, after this episode at AE they did come back like 2-3 times with trucks and cars to try kill us :S was a horrible evening with that shit.. many just logged off cause we could not be asked to deal with them any more.. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Another view of the situation from when @ceeta ran for cover.

The one in the red shirt seem to have made a beeline straight for me. Never seen the guy before or been involved with anything to do with him
Longer Edit available.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there,

So this is a pretty blatant rule break. They provide no RP at all and just try stabbing all of you at Auto Exotic. Due to the nature of what happened there I am going to class that as Mass RDM, not just normal RDM and as such this is what's going to happen:

Action Taken:

235 - G1.2 Mass RDM - Permanent Ban

408 - G1.2 Mass RDM - Permanent Ban

594 - G1.2 Mass RDM C2.3 Combat Logging - Permanent Ban

166 - (Even tho technically he was not in the original "charge" himself he did drive them up there and then come back after most likely being told on discord/TS that you plan to dump them, i will still class that as him being involved in the mass RDM) G1.2 Mass RDM and G2.4 Value of Life - Permanent Ban

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back