What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - AF12 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferkis

Unban Appeal for AF12 

In-game Name: Alex wong

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198170356882

Ban ID: !!rpuk5953!!

Reason given for your ban: (C1.1) Bullying (C1.9) Age Restrictions

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Before i start my appeal i'd like to take this moment to apologize for lying in my last appeal ALSO playing the fool and not acknowledge what i had done and to tell the truth in THIS appeal any who, The reason placed with my ban was due to my comment about an other players personal life which i wont mention i have further contacted him and said my apologies. The other reason i got banned was for me being underage.

Why should we unban you ?: I have since turned 18 years of age of last month and have reflected on my actions that led to my ban and thought about the problems it could cause in the player base, i have also reflected on my actions towards the said player and have made contact with him and have apologised to him. I am sorry for your time i wasted on my last appeal i should'nt of lied and claimed to play fool to my actions that took place. The only thing i can do is say sorry.

Since joining this server i have met alot of great people and my RP Has developed and grew into something great, I've always prided myself on being a fair RP'er and not one to care about winning situations/ gaining profit from them . I would love to have the chance to play here again and be apart of the comunity once more once again i am sorry for my actions and the harm that they have caused the individuals involved (Wont mention names) i await your response !

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
When able, please join teamspeak and the "Join For Support" Room, once there and have been pulled by a member of the RPUK Staff Team, please link them your appeal.

When able, please join teamspeak and the "Join For Support" Room, once there and have been pulled by a member of the RPUK Staff Team, please link them your appeal.
Thanks for your reply Fluqi, just sorting pc out and ill be right there.

Okay booting up pc ! EDIT: Here now 

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you spoken to a member of staff already or does that still need to be done? If you have not, open a ticket on discord and let staff know that I wish to speak to you please.

Thank you for your reply, Yes I have spoken to 2 members of staff first one being CSI one-shot and I have spoken to TBJ about the situation never got sorted though. I'll make a ticket on discord and clarify I'm going to speak to you thanks for your time.

As already explained on teamspeak, even if you were now honest about your age, you lying about it before and the malicious and immature actions that lead to your ban, do not make me feel comfortable to unban you at this moment of time. 

You very well might have just turned 18 but your behaviour and the extend of it does not scream adult and would leave a bad taste behind. This and the reasonable doubt that is still present, have brought me to the decision to put a 6 month cooldown down before an unban will be considered again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back