What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Steve Martin - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valianted

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jay Richardson.

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Steve Martin / ID

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/13/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1857

What best describes this incident ?: Combat everything and Roleplay everything.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Over the past few days we have had issues with a person by the name of "Steve Martin" who has kept coming back to turf in the attempt to kidnap one of our members or bait us. So today at roughly 18:30 we had a member of the gang set him up saying he would buy a car of him but in reality it was because we were going to kidnap him and "deal with him." After having him hostage he would not comply to demands such as not to shout in which he responded "Why would I do that if you are trying to keep me hostage for ages." Later on in the situation he said "You've got 4 minutes to take me to wherever i've got shit to do." later on I managed to clip a Vid of him saying it later. After that we decided to take him to the island as a punishment and dump him whilst taking him to the heli he starts talking out of character. Then once he has been taken to the island and one of my gang members tries to take him out the heli he isn't there.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/75467980/d1337sY1MbzL?invite=cr-MSw5NTYsMzc1MjY5ODQs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/75470616/d13375ahRdhy?invite=cr-MSxKUnIsMzc1MjY5ODQs
https://imgur.com/a/imEl8Ru
https://imgur.com/a/LsCWSVq

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNFCjiOJZ6c

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Few things to mention here.

(G7.1) Hostages -Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality. Aim to make the scenario enjoyable for everyone. 

Yous took me hostage around 18:30 , i complied fully with yous, yous had asked me not to shout , however i was not gagged at any point nor did you threaten to do anything to me if i never stopped shouting. I warned you around 15 mins in that i would have to "go to sleep" within 10-15 mins , yous told me that "i dont decide" when i go to sleep , and it was up to yous to make that decision , yous even mentioned it on OOC chat. As rule G7.1 states Aim to make the scenario enjoyable for everyone , at no point did yous do this , all yous done was tell me yous would keep me for hours or even days in your basement. As 7pm came closer (the time i had to go off as i have a life outside RPUK) i would warn yous roughly every 5 mins that the time was coming closer , at one point one of yous said that if i had to go off this was fine , but when i got back we would continue RP , i had no issue with this at all.

As for the OOC talk towards the end , i was speaking with a "leo" on ts from the hustlers , i requested i spoke to someone ooc regarding me having to go off , as advised by staff to do so over a ticket i had made. When speaking to leo , my push to talk for TS is the same as the radio on RPUK so yous must of heard some brief ooc conversation, which i realised and apologised for.

The quality of RP yous were providing when yous had me hostage was disgusting , telling me in OOC that i dont have a say when i go offline ect , now i understand yous are annoyed with what has happened over the last few days , but how yous decided to handle this was wrong. Yous do not decide when i come on and off of a game i play , yous do not control my life , yous are a Gang within a roleplay game , nothing more. I was telling yous time and time again , if yous wanted to keep me then yous had to take me down to your safe house before 7pm ideally.

I understand i left , but because i had to , i attempted multiple times to resolve this with you, yous had me for 30 mins , my plan was to sell the BMW M4 , buy a house , then log off for 7PM, i gave yous more than sufficient time and warning in and out of character that i would need to leave , yous were more than aware i had to go to sleep at 7. I think its pathetic that you have reported me for this after all the warning i gave you.

The quality of RP during this full situation was terrible , i have multiple captures of this situation , as do the other people that were involved, these can be sent privately to staff if required. 

+ I have now had a chance to review footage and screenshots. I was blindfolded and under the impression the RP would last days/hours like yous stated over and over again,(i have evidence of this if required) i had asked multiple times to resolve the issue in TS or OOC and yous refused to give me a timescale apart from hours to days. I held out for as long as i could before eventually having to leave to deal with stuff IRL around 7PM.

"You've got 4 minutes to take me to wherever i've got shit to do" covered this previously but this 4 min warning came after a 20min warning , and a 15 min warning and then a 10 min warning , i said all of this as IC as i could saying i had to go to sleep. Yous had mentioned you wanted to keep me in your basement , so i recommended you took me there before 7 so we could pick up where we left off when i returned to the city. 

Think iv pretty much covered everything here now , if staff would like to see any clips ect i have of the time i was hostage this can be arranged.

Upon my return to the city , i will still alert yous OOC to continue RP from where we left off , as another one of yous had mentioned to me near the start of the situation.

If you feel the RP we provided was bad you should go make another report about it. 
I'm reporting you for combat logging which you clearly did. We acknowledged the fact you needed to log of which was the reason for us putting you in the heli and taking you to the island. 

You are refusing to acknowledge anything that i have mentioned. I gave you more than sufficient time , i was blind folded??? i could not see a helicopter. To me i was still sitting in the same room receiving threats that yous were gonna keep me for days and that yous decided when i "went to sleep".

Yous forced me into this position, with terrible RP throughout. It looks to me like yous were deliberately holding me , as yous knew i would need to leave at 7pm to then report me for combat logging , knowing it would result in a perm ban if upheld. To me this seems like the only way the hustlers think they can get back at Steve Martin??

As i mentioned before and another one of your members mentioned to me, when i wake up today , i will alert yous to continue RP. Thats another reason im confused you would report me for c2.3 , because another hustler said to me, if i have to go , i can go , but he wanted to finish the situation once and for all, so i had to alert yous when i came back? 

Hello @Valianted

I've had a look at the Medal links you have provided and it doesn't seem to be working if you could get that sorted and the youtube video you provided has no audio if you can fix that, thanks.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I have since resolved the issue with the player via Teamspeak and this report can be removed. 
sorry for any staff time I may have wasted.

Thank you for informing us @ValiantedWe will go ahead and decline the report. Hope you have a wonderful evening 🙂

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back