What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Community posters, Suggestion thread

L1L

I'm going to make some posters that will be placed around the city, the plan is for these to be funny/satire style posters about things or people that are part of our community.
I'm looking for some suggestions on what I should put on these and I need your help!

If you want to help out please leave a comment in this format:

Main Text: (slogan etc, something short that could fit on a poster).
Subtext: (locations, names or additional text).
Context: Why this should be made into a poster.
Images: Post as a ''Image address'', if your poster is about a character or a place in the city you can help me out and grab a picture for me. Preferable in full HD resolution (or higher) with Graphics set to high. if the picture is of a character please use a ''Flat'' background so I easily can cut them out.

If you see a suggestion you like leave a reaction so I can tell if its something the community wants!

Last edited by a moderator:
Main Text: Greene Trucking Co
Subtext: Delivering What You Need. 212-2268
Context: Because GTC is becoming a known brand in LS and quite a lot of people are enjoying the RP we're providing as a company 🙂

Main Text: Benefactor Luxury Motors
                    If you are looking for something better than a tractor, come to Benefactor
Subtext: Las Lagunas Blvd, 286-0192 - Call Amed 
Context: Have been serving the city with Import and Local cars for near a year now. Would be nice to have a big poster somewhere 
uPcvJYn.png

Main Text: Dont Do Drugs Kids!
Subtext: otherwise you will end up like leah mcoy, sad, lonely, and adicted to cocaine 
Context: leah was an NHS technitian that was caught selling cocaine as a side hussle while employed by the NHS, she was then fired and is now a very imphomus name within the nhs and some parts of the LSPS her life truely took a nosedive, she had it all now shes broke and adicted to crack
Screenshot_2021-12-14_222931.png

Screenshot_2021-12-14_222527.png

Back