What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 361 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Dillan Price

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 361

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/14/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1955

What best describes this incident ?: VDM | No RP | Baiting (G1.1) (G1.3)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Myself & PPC Colter Price had just left the station responding to a backup call from CID Sergeant Ivhan Petrov at triads. While driving 361 decided to ram myself and Colter Price multiple time without any valid RP reason or interaction prior. Consistently shouting "sorry, sorry" when clearly this was intentional as 361 continued to ram us.

We had left 361 to it and pulled away after triads to repair our car. Our second interaction with the individual was when 361 began cop baiting. Once again we had no prior interaction with 361 when he began break checking our vehicle asking "why you following me?" consistently when it was clear we was trying to do the complete opposite and get away from 361

In the end we managed to get away and headed back to the station due to the storm. I will also mention that it was clear 361 had no connection with the triads situation as 361 did not speak to anyone present instead went off once we had arrived on scene at triads.

I asked 361 to come to TeamSpeak after the second incident to find out what the hell 361 was thinking, however failed to respond in OOC or come to TS.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/FTTe3QasZOQ%20&%20https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/58jtEj-tO_863/Jk07OUdTGEgI?invite=cr-MSxqeFUsMjY2MDY1NjUs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @RaginRabbit

Do you happen to have a longer video at least 2 minutes before the rule break occurs?

Hello @Tony Twist

I believe this is you in the footage provided if you would like to give your side of the story?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
There isn't much to see as we just leave the station but I understand and will post it anyhow 🙂 Incident #1 Prior: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello @RaginRabbit

From the video's you have provided its very clear that ID 361 is in fact cop baiting by ramming your vehicle in legion square and and continuing to try bait you into chasing him by following you and said why are you following me.

I have given @Tony Twistthe opportunity to give his side of the story but failed to do so.

ACTION TAKEN

CharID: 37778

Ban: G1.3 & C1.10

Duration: Permanent

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back