What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - xKane - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandz

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Kane Brooks

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198827393440

The date when this happened: 12/14/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Server crashed at 9.30pm causing us to lose all the materials that were mined. Unfortunately only have the evidence for 1000 sulphur if you look at the evidence and add up what's in the truck and on the floor. There was also 1000 potassium nitrate but as I said I didn't have the evidence.

Link to any evidence:

https://streamable.com/cnamly

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1000 sulphur

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

@xKaneDo you have evidence of the other 500 Sulphur as on the video provided there is only 511 shown

Hi Stuart, are you talking about the sulphur in the truck or in the box in the mines? 

Hi Stuart, are you talking about the sulphur in the truck or in the box in the mines? 
Inserts a facepalm emote, I thought you ment there was 1k in the trucks, Didn't see the box at the start.

Due to the evidence provided and the server did crash it's fair to say you did indeed lose 1000x Sulphur. Based on this I'll accept the compensation request for you. Hope you have a wonderful evening! 🙂 

You can retrieve your compensation at City Hall

Approved!

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back