What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - kingrich1979 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingrich1979

Compensation Request

In-game Name: don manalo

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198347257427

The date when this happened: 12/14/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: on yesterdays un scheduled re start of the server myself and friend was smelting and lost all the contents of our box which contained 450 copper ore and 25 copper ingots video shows i was not able to see inside the contents of the box but did try to get the evidence.

Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/2f4RedyS2Po

Lost items and total value of compensation: 450 copper ore, 25 copper ingots ?£50.000?

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello, @kingrich1979

Do you have any evidence that confirms what you have stated above was in the box at this time of the recording?

It doesn't show it on the video provided above

i could not get into the box as stated in the video clip i only started recording as soon as i realised that the server was about to crash i tried to get exact proof of contents but i was unable to view the box 

Hello,

While it's clear the server did have a network timeout (and from what I recall required a restart to fix it) without evidence of the items I cannot provide any compensation. Apologies.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back