What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Hospital Bed Bug After Drinking/Eating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyyy! While on the hospital bed I was still getting messages at the top right indicating that I was going to starve and de-hydrate due to no food and water. So while on the bed I tried to drink a coffee. Once I done this it put the coffee in my hand however did not seem to work which then stopped me from opening my inventory to try and eat or drink so I cancelled the interaction.

However this then bugged me out leaving me stuck on the bed and unable to be moved even with people trying to carry me off. By the looks of it seems to have cancelled both the coffee interaction and the hospital treatment bar which I didn't know was possible.

Footage Of Incident: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

While on the hospital bed I was still getting messages at the top right indicating that I was going to starve and de-hydrate due to no food and water.
I'd probably also count the notifications as a bug since you can't actually die of starvation/thirst whilst dead/in a hospital bed yet you still receive the notifications.

Last edited by a moderator:
Added as #288 to the board.

charlie-day.gif

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back