What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

VOIP is back at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was having the voip error and was waiting for it to connect. my game then just crashed and I got this error, not sure if yall know about it or not but here you go.

https://gyazo.com/c6b8f5ec739fd04d2cb49c1b9d40425d
How many times did this happen?

At what time/date did this happen? 

Where were you when you got this error/crash?

Any additional information would be appreciated. 

How many times did this happen?

At what time/date did this happen? 

Where were you when you got this error/crash?

Any additional information would be appreciated. 
I believe it was just like 5ish mins before I made the post. It happened twice, the first time I didnt read the error cause I thought it was just a crash. I was in MRPD when it happened. I believe the second time I was swapping the chosen headset cause it was set to the wrong one, it then came up with the connecting error thing and that it was retrying the connection, it then crashed the game.

I believe it was just like 5ish mins before I made the post. It happened twice, the first time I didnt read the error cause I thought it was just a crash. I was in MRPD when it happened. I believe the second time I was swapping the chosen headset cause it was set to the wrong one, it then came up with the connecting error thing and that it was retrying the connection, it then crashed the game.
Has this happened to you since Friday?

Closing for now as it seems to have been resolved/no longer be occurring.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back