What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 66 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Dillan Price

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 66

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/19/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1555

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP (Multiple Times)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: On the 19/12/2021 Kyle Nelk was arrested for assault of an emergency worker as he come to the back of the PD and assaulted me. When taken into custody he had assaulted me on multiple occasions, in which he was taser in response to the assaults. Every time Kyle managed to get up with no effects despite being tasered separately on 3+ occasions due to his behaviour.

Fail RP #1: Despite having his radio and phone communications from him and searching his person, Kyle abused the animations to make it seem as though he was using his Phone before pulling out a Guitar & Umbrella.

Fail RP #2: After storm because the situation had continued Kyle had been smacking his head off the of the cell leading to a serious head injury. To the extent that he was Unconscious. Myself and Colter Price was having issues getting him into the vehicle after he had bugged through the map and spawned outside. We then tried to transport him to the Prison Infirmary. Kyle had re-gained consciousness a little while after Colter had applied a bandage (Not providing nothing to assist with the head injury as this would be a job for the infirmary.)

We was having issues getting Kyle into the vehicle because of bugs, so we tried without the cuffs on as it was not allowing me to put him in the vehicle. As he was slumped on the ground, just regained consciousness I did not see this as a major risk to prevent all the issues that were being caused therefore prioritising his medical treatment I tried the un-cuff option.

When uncuffed, Kyle somehow leaped to his feet and made off. Despite the serious head injury, loss of blood as he was putting in /me to colter prior to my arrival and the multiple occasions being tasered he was running for it. Once I managed to block him into a carpark he began doing parkour despite his injuries, jumping off of the carpark roof and once again running off.

I feel like it was extremely un-realistic. Horrendous RP, as confirmed by Colter it was not enjoyable for any of us.

I brought Kyle to TS to discuss the situation to see what he had to say and he did come and I explained in-which he agreed with the above, mainly the emotes abuse. However I do not feel the situation was resolved and a simple Yeah, nah shouldn't have done that wasn't good enough, as it seems almost impossible to me to make this big of a mistake without realising shit... I'm fail rp-ing, if you've read the rules.

Prior to opening this report I consulted with the staff team as this had been spoken about in TS between me, Colter and Kyle. However as they advised If I don't feel it was sorted I can open a report. The main thing to go into Kyles benefit is the fact that he come to TS and admit to his mistakes, however I feel because of the extent of the Fail RP this need to be recorded in some form in case it happens again, which I feel it would so the appropriate action can be taken in future.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/dv-YKLnkNmk%20-%20Search%20%7C%20https://youtu.be/K1M3cnwuQrI%20-%20Abuse%20of%20emotes%20%7C%20https://youtu.be/sKJGLlF6V1U%20-%20Fail%20RP%20of%20injuries

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Apologies for the long wait @RaginRabbit, however, I've been quite busy over the past few days.

I've having reviewed the evidence, I do agree that what @Kyle Nelkwas indeed powergaming, as mentioned per our rules.
(G1.5) Powergaming - Forcing a scenario where no matter the roleplay of the other party you will win. Example: Roleplaying superpowers, roleplaying fatal injuries when they were only minor to avoid roleplaying with the emergency services, sealing buildings with cars to prevent entrance of other players, using knowledge of the rules within roleplay..

For someone who's cracked his head open, to then end up being a wannabe Edward Kenway (Look it up if you don't know who it is) is highly unlikely. For the future @Kyle Nelk, if you end up having a head cracked open, then roleplay it properly, and not abuse it to get away from police, who's doing their best to RP with you. 
Another note, a head cracked open can't be fixed with a simple bandage. 

Therefore @Kyle Nelkwill receive a 2-day ban for powergaming. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back