What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Fueling

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperG1

Not sure if this is already being looked into.

When i go to fuel up my cars or bikes ile spend like £1000 and when i get back in the car it has not fueled the car or bike up. ive tried a different gas station and still does it. but then you can go all day without it happening.

Make sure the driver of the car refuels. If someone else was in the driver seat and went out and YOU refuel it will not fill up. You would then have to hop in driver seat and exit again to refuel properly.  I have never encountered this except when someone else have been in the driver seat before/after i refuel

yeah ive fixed my video so will get 1 up asap tried saving it before but nvidia had an update so didnt record replay 

This usually happens when you don't have network control of your car throughout. This will be the driver of the car, but when you get out can switch to someone else.

You want to make sure as above, you are the last driver of the car and no one gets too close to the car while you refuel. FiveM might switch network control over to that person and usually desyncs the fuel situation. 

There's no easy way of knowing if you have network control but is often why being the driver of the car at the start and finish usually is okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back