What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Your Graphics MODs ( high end ) & settings

Edwago - R Henderson

Good morning

After resolving my crashing issues, Im looking for a graphics mod that works well on RPUK, Ive seen a few great streams and was wondering what is being used + ingame settings / PC build to see if I can run similar.

Currently looking at NVE but would like to know peoples settings and tips

o4OpPBl.jpg

I run NVE on mine, it runs smooth at around 70fps but when i stream i use a secondary pc to stream through so it doesn't overload my main pc 
IX567cq.png

i Run NVE on mine,  get anywhere from 60fps to 20 (It doesn't seem to like Leigon or the Fuel station by Impound) Probably going to upgrade before i start streaming again though with how iffy it is sometimes

decf2dbcd2f4b69889c467f6740902e0.png

I run NVE. On the Medium preset. Get 30-70fps depending on where I am. Run HD roads and a few other extras.

435b0887de5a6c2a0b4aaa3875d98dd4.png

I run Natural Vision Evolved (NVE) on Max settings (Ultra in some places) average roughly 110-140fps most of the time, also using nearly all of the NVE Optional Extras.

YkbTCbGzjm.png

I also run NVE on medium, also use most of the optional add on packs 
Average of around 60-75fps depending on where I am (legion square can cause stutters and low fps for me especially after 8pm storm) 

4200381da6335e78382071cc6095dff3.png

appreciate the repsonses! im going to try NVE + a modded pack tonight see how I get on, ill post a few pics here and performance once ive installed it.

image.png

The only thing I'd recommend is more RAM if you really want but nothing else is needed to be honest.
Runs Highest setting NVE and never makes your game feel slow or look bad.

appreciate the repsonses! im going to try NVE + a modded pack tonight see how I get on, ill post a few pics here and performance once ive installed it.
I would recommend using an older version of the graphics mod because the newest one has street lights that turn on and off really fast out at night time and it will reduce FPS, but I really don't mind it.

I run NVE on ultra settings and mostly get 110+ FPS

1b9e25ab9a3346e20983b4df303da90b.png

@Mystix i am on a 10900k and a 3080ti but can only get around 50fps when looking at the city any setting you recommend changing
No idea tbh. I have everything on ultra so not sure what you could change.

It does exactly what it says oin the tin, it renders more in the distance so you get less popping in.

I ran NVE last night, looks amazing but as soon as I hit legion / ballas FPS went off a cliff, even with turning it down a little. So i went with make visuals great again and its 100% better.

This was my stream of NVE - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1239669979

This was my stream of Make visuals great - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1239721510

what is the distance scaling and what does it do?
makes it so your game is only detailing things near you, like a radius, the higher the "extended distance scaling" the more detailed the game will be from a far.

here is a video for reference 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd also run Reshade alongside NVE just to make the colours and stuff pop more looks a lot nicer. Can share my settings if you decide to try it.

Back