What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Stevie/unknown ID - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coozer

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ju Long

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Stevie/unknown ID

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/22/12

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 01:00

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was having a gunfight with Jack Mckenzie after him and his boys had attempted to take me hostage, mid gunfight Stevie from the Coalition decided it was a good idea to rush me with a bat while having a gun pointed at him. i see this as clear NVL.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/5GewNcP3JvpMr/d1337P1U1YH0?invite=cr-MSxLMDgsMTU2Nzk3NTAs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the rest of the information

Session ID: 144
Character Name: Stevie Guilfoyle
Time: 01:00 roughly~

Stevie's character doesn't use any guns (maybe that's why I get robbed so often). If I catch someone lacking, expect a bat to the face. During wars, all I ever use is a baseball bat, neon glasses and a sip of that lovely green juice. If my boys are getting shot, I'm not just gonna stay there and watch, I'll charge you with a bat. Sorry you didn't like getting bonked on the head but it is what it is. That's all I got to say really, if you're not satisfied with the response, not much I can do.

Thanks,
Stevie.  

To add, image.png this has just been posted on Tweedle how would you know in RP that it was me who you killed? i had a voice changer on so how do you know?

Hello again, I've thought about posting this a few times through (mainly so its not too disrespectful, bit funny and a little sarcastic). I didn't know it was you until I've seen this tweedle post that went up earlier today, which swayed Stevie's course of action prompting him to posting what he did. I still don't know for certain if it was you or any of the other triads however what was said in that post, is what made Stevie believe it was you. Just to make it clear, the only reason I posted this below is to show the timestamp and when the post was tweeded. I have been ingame at that time and I have seen the post myself. 

yCYW8Iz.png

Regardless, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't pass your audition as a baseball. Hopefully things work out for you and I hope your head isn't too sore next time you're around.

Thanks,
Stevie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies for the delay in reviewing the report, This was due to the holidays time. I've had a look over the video in total and at 1:31 you hear the people in the vehicle say get your hands up as you was unlocking the door to the triads safehouse. When inside you did start to fight and someone did run in with a baseball bat. Now looking over this and having other staff opinions on the video, As there was a fight already taking place it is wise to see that @Stvewas taking advantage in yourself retreating to close quarters and with this being how the situation is shown in this instance there is nothing wrong with it.

As such this report will be denied.  

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back