What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Display - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Display

Unban Appeal for Display 

In-game Name: Christopher Chrysalis

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199192771312

Ban ID: !!rpuk6500!!

Reason given for your ban: (G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because of breaking (G2.9). Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method, I transferred money between my characters on the 19th of December. There was an event being held place by Auto Exotic which I attended as Christopher Chrysalis a character that works there as a trainee, the event was Secret Santa and at first, I didn't think I was available to attend the event but it turned out that I could at that time I didn’t have that much money I had 25k or less, and since I was going to attend the event I didn’t want to show up empty-handed without any present for the person I got. So, stupidly without thinking and in desperation, I decided to log onto my cop character, which I had 50k on and drop it on the ground and pick it back up in another character which was Christopher Chrysalis, right before the 8 pm storm, which was when the event took place, I quickly bought a present with the 75k I had in total, which was a bike and I upgraded it to some extent.

Why should we unban you ?: Why should we unban you ?: At that point on the 19th I don’t know what I was thinking, I talked to multiple people and they told me I should've asked for a loan and reflecting on my mistake I can now see how many alternatives there were instead of transferring money to different characters, a lot of my friends called me and idiot and a dumbass which I 100% agree there. one. To make sure this doesn’t happen again I’m going to reread the rules once more and come back with me thinking before I do anything. The rule I broke is a simple rule and I do apologize for breaking it. I love playing on this server and making friends and creating new RP scenarios everyday, once again I do apologize for breaking this rule.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Now you seem to understand as to why this is bad, after you got caught...

Are you aware of the consequences for this offence?

Yes, I know I made a stupid mistake and I'm aware of consequences, I read other reports and I've seen that for breaking (G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method, their character gets deleted and I have to start fresh and re build everything which is truly fine with me if that is the punishment I receive.

Thank you for taking your time to reply.

You have no previous with us before and i cant seem to understand your logic here if its just for a present.

I will be getting your cars repossessed. How are we suppose to trust you going forward now in the server?

Looking back at it now I right now can't figure out what was going through my head at that time, I accept that my cars will be repossessed, and for the last question like you said before I have no previous and I've been playing the server for a couple months without warning ect... But I do promise not only you but the rest of the RPUK community to bring good RP from my side which is enjoyable for everyone. Furthermore if you do decide to unban me I'm safe to say this but I won't be making another ban appeal again as I will follow all the rules and make sure they aren't broken.

Thank you for responding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update to this, it will not just be cars. It will have to be a full wipe which is still pending.

The character that got wiped was Christopher Chrysalis, and that has now been done. 

With this in mind, I will be pushing the unban today. 

To note, any further instances of this happening again or anything remotely close will result in immediate removal from the community with no chance to return. 

Don't be that guy. 

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back