What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Richard Long - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Connor Connards

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Richard Long

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/23/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1736

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Log

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Through a series of shop robberies, we had finally got Richard in custody. After a long talk with solicitors and discussing the plan of action, Richard decided to combat log to avoid a sentence. He had a plethora of charges which he would had received and that is the reason I believe he did what he did. (More video can be added if necessary)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/Ge4dSOo60lU

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello,

Sorry pal my entire islands power went out its a pretty common thing to happen, by the time it came back on I'd had completely forgot what I was doing before It went out and continued my day, I can log in at any time if you like and we can resume what we where doing.

Cheers

Hello @Connor Connards

Would you be willing to resume the roleplay where it was when this happened?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back