What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

making cash without getting robbed?

francis

heyo, 

i i am looking for ideas/ways to make money without being robbed 7 times out of 10 :(

i have been trying to run frog legs but keep getting killed at/near peirs kitchen then i  lose my truck and any load i have :/

is there any other ways to make half decent money without being murdered as much?

Do a run with some friends, armed... you could be robbed anywhere doing anything. the more people you roll with, preferably armed, the less likely you'll get robbed, or if someone does, you'll be able to stop them.

Appels or peaches, but dont give much, a hemmit is arond 35.000.

Other wise try call some gangs and hear if they will protect you for some money.

I do frog legs when I am bored and know how you feel. At least once a day someone will try to rob me. I play it safe though. I have a specific route, always have an MXM on me and am prepared to fight. Plus know how to use my truck as cover. The few times people have tried, they ended up dead. Only once was I successfully robbed the past week. 

Unfortunately that's the way things are... if you have a gun and roll in groups you pretty much can do whatever the hell you want, which of course sucks when it's supposed to be a Serious Roleplay Community.

It's rather annoying that you get told "Join a gang" or "Get a bigger gun", when it should be all about interaction and not a matter of get a gun and be prepared to shoot. In my opinion, something needs to be done on how easy it is for civilians to just pick up a gun and rob people constantly because they are either on their own or have a truck.

Unfortunately that's the way things are... if you have a gun and roll in groups you pretty much can do whatever the hell you want, which of course sucks when it's supposed to be a Serious Roleplay Community.

It's rather annoying that you get told "Join a gang" or "Get a bigger gun", when it should be all about interaction and not a matter of get a gun and be prepared to shoot. In my opinion, something needs to be done on how easy it is for civilians to just pick up a gun and rob people constantly because they are either on their own or have a truck.
This... +1

well spent all the rest of my cash on a zamack parked outside the market in kavala  locked it get knocked out robbed of 10k and my brand new truck stolen.... not even a word said :/

i'm not having the best of luck today it seems :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Contact us in-game. You wont get robbed again. From peaches to bank robberies. We are there for that 

delivery missions....you may not make hundreds of thousands straight away but i did them until i got a chopper and barely saw any players

This is difficult with the current rule set, the amount of police too, being over the holidays the force is thinned. I was told police can usually help too ad well as guns for hire such as aegis. If you want to do a solo venture your going to have to be super aware of the situation at all times. If you get chased go to the nearest police for help and send an emergency text to police too.

Some gangs will help you for a price too or if its the same guys try asking how much to leave you alone or be put on their "whitelist".

I think once there are some more cops the legal trades will be better protected. Hopefully :) .

This is difficult with the current rule set, the amount of police too, being over the holidays the force is thinned. I was told police can usually help too ad well as guns for hire such as aegis. If you want to do a solo venture your going to have to be super aware of the situation at all times. If you get chased go to the nearest police for help and send an emergency text to police too.

Some gangs will help you for a price too or if its the same guys try asking how much to leave you alone or be put on their "whitelist".

I think once there are some more cops the legal trades will be better protected. Hopefully :) .
That shouldn't be the case on a roleplay server in my opinion. It should be a matter of keeping a lookout for people to interact with, not being aware that nearly every person you meet will potentially just rob you because you are on your own and have a nice truck.

That shouldn't be the case on a roleplay server in my opinion. It should be a matter of keeping a lookout for people to interact with, not being aware that nearly every person you meet will potentially just rob you because you are on your own and have a nice truck.
Role play into a robbery. Job done. Truck shopped. Panda happy.

:)

I am but a humble apple picker and i get robbed bout twice something thrice a day,

it sucks sometimes Ive never really have a gun cause it usually only worsens the situation but ive made a quarter mil in a few days just using my truck so there is hope.

Trying to be totally legal is tiring and rp is not always held up like it should but those situations we need to report them and not just wind are selves up after all its ment to be fun 

I am losing interest, very early indeed, in Altis life as a whole and also keeping in mind there more aggressive. At least this one is not immature as others. However it is not "life RP". It is more "wasteland RP". Sooner or later you have to join either the police or a gang and start fighting. A legal life is not possibly maintained with fun, but there are hundreds of battling servers outside Altis life so I see no point keeping a life in a war-zone.

If the Altis Law system was much more strict against robbing people, like the criminal being very highly fined and jailed for longer time, a criminal would still have a good reason to risk robbing a HEMMT but they would think twice (or more) before robbing a quadbike or an offroad returning from the apple field or the copper processor.

I believe such an approach would maintain interest for all sides giving a good game for all.

Last edited by a moderator:
heyo, 

i i am looking for ideas/ways to make money without being robbed 7 times out of 10
default_sad.png

i have been trying to run frog legs but keep getting killed at/near peirs kitchen then i  lose my truck and any load i have :/

is there any other ways to make half decent money without being murdered as much?
Join the police!

When I first arrived on the island, it seemed that no matter were I went to make money, there was some guy/s ordering me out my vehicle and robbing me.  I couldn't seem to make any money without being robbed. 

I joined the police. Money is not fantastic, but you spend so much time immersed in the game as a cop your cash just starts to pile up.  

As a solo player I've found taking more time and trying to reduce risk helps. 

Some things I've found that help:

1. Don't just drive straight to the processor or buyer. Try and arrive at a vantage point and use binocular's to review the area. 

2. You usually get nabbed during the processing or the selling. What i've found works is to park a decent distance away and travel on foot. It generally adds a bit of time to whatever step you're on - but it means if you get robbed, you generally only lose what's on you. Keep a small amount of money as well, like a few £k so they know they're at least getting something from you. Comply fully with them, and get out of there as soon as possible - if they ask where your vehicle is just lie and say you aleady got robbed and are just trying to sell what's on you.

Obviously if you get killed during a robbery your vehicle is off limits to return to - but I've found this at least reduces some risk, but can slow the entire process down.

3. To back up #2 dress modestly so it looks like you've arrived straight off the boat. It'll lead the thief to believe there's nothing worth abducting you for.

4. If you're solo and starting out don't carry a gun. Every time i've gone solo with a hand gun I've been killed - it escalates everything. Interactions with rebels, hoods, other hobbos and even the polis.

5. Specifically for weed - drive over the mountain to the processor. It's a gorgeous drive - but bring enough toolkits for those fecking rocks!!

Back