What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - joshua george - Malden Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshua george

Unban Appeal for joshua george 

In-game Name: Joshua George

Server: Malden Life

Steam ID: 76561199055971024

Ban ID: !!rpuk6184!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2,G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hey Brothers!
Its been 2months since i was banned nd would really love to re-apeal my ban...since my last appeal was denied nd was told to re_appeal my ban exactly a month later...

Why should we unban you ?: soo...I really think i should be unbanned because honestly its been two months of being banned nd have learnt alot by being banned tbh... i still dint lose hope on this server...i really feel i could get unbanned soon...these two months have ofc thought me a lesson on not doing smtg like i had done before... have ofc learned my lesson for next time, its rlly ur choice wether u wanna unban me or not, but iv'e fr learned my lesson for the next time...nd im 100% sure that im ready for this time...i just need a chance to prove the community that i would not do such types of things ever again...
i just need a reply on if im actually allowed to re-appeal on this date...because im pretty sure it said 'you can re-appeal on 24 of dec cuz it got denied on the 24th of november...
Thank you for taking your time reading this...
Yours
Joshua George

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So lets start fresh. What exactly did you do? Do you remember?

Hello brother!

Yes i do remember what mistakes i had done exactly in the past nd ofc i would not repeat smtg like that after being banned for 2months...so basically i did an exploit for the starter money by making fake characters and transferring that starter cash to my main...which was ofc ruining the RP experience...i was really stupid for doing smtg like that and truly regret doing so...these 2months of being banned on the server made me realize what wrongs i was doing on the server and have truly learned my lesson for the next time...the other ban reason was me calling a dude a nonce on tweedle which i regret doing aswell...so basically i was trying to sell out my cadillac on tweedle minding my own business...a dude replied to me saying stop posting your shit car and started being all toxic with me for no reason...and ofc we shouldn't have started an arguement on tweedle which was my fault because i argued back and made it worse...when he started talking more smack and asked me to shut my ass up and stop posting my car on tweedle for sale pissed me off because i dint have no problem with this man nd he was just trying to create problems for no reason...right after he said all this i called him an autistic nonce which i truly regret using and will ofc not repeat such types of irresponsible activites ever again...i would love to be given a chance to prove the community that im not the same person i used to be 2months ago...and have really learned my lesson with 2months of being banned...

Yours Truly

Joshua George

I'm not sure I believe that you've changed all that much in 2 months, nor am I convinced that trusting you to return is something we should do. Once a cheater, always a cheater, right?

With that being said, it is the new year so we'll entertain this for a bit longer for you to try prove to us you're worthy of returning. 

Please quote the server rule(s) you believe you broke and explain to me in your own words why such a rule is in place on our server?

Hello!

Yes ik it might be hard for you'll to believe or get convinced after wat I've done was truly wrong...but as of now I'm gonna give it a good shot convincing you'll that I'm actually changed and have learned alot from my lesson for the next time...So,when you said...once a cheater always a cheater? I truly dont think that's always true nd that's smtg you may not wanna believe in...People always learn from their mistakes maybe not once maybe not even twice but at one point they do realise Wat they are doing wrong when they truly need/enjoy smtg...like example me...i truly understood how big of a mistake I had done...I barely had any clue about rp back then...tbh getting banned for 2months was really helpful I'm not even gonna lie...it helps alot and gives out good knowledge to people who break serous rp rules...Technically Rpuk was my first ever rp server and had no clue wat I was actually doing...in this 2months of being banned I have learned sooo muchh about rp...went through all the rules for Rp...not only for rpuk it goes to any serious rp servers out there...I've understood alot...ik it's hard for you'll to trust me but I just need one chance to prove it to you'll because I truly wouldn't do smtg that would get me banned nd make me wait for another long minute for smtg I really enjoy playing...The server rules I broke was G2.9 and c2.2

If rules were never a thing  it would've never been called a serous rp server...Following rules for rp let's everyone enjoy nd have an Amazing time on the server.Example if Rdm,Vdm etc etc was never a thing it would've been a disaster...same goes to all the rules out there...in the 2months ban I've read all the rules in my free times and started correcting my self where I was actually going wrong...its a new year I wanna be a new me and try and prove the community wat I can actually do to prove you'll that i have changed from how I was before...you'll can freely go ahead nd get my whole account wiped I don't really mind just want that one chance for getting unbanned and proving you'll that I've changed...and I truly apologise for wat I had done was truly wrong...its all on you'll now and its really your choice if you wanna unban me or not...imma be patient and wait for you'll to get back to me....

Thank you for taking your time reading this.

Yours truly

Joshua George 

Last edited by a moderator:
So if we give you a chance on the server what type of RP are you going to bring? 

Hello!

First of I would like to thank you for taking your time and replying to my appeals...

So basically I'm really looking forward to fill an application for NHS mainly because I know alot about medical info nd wanna pursue my dreams....I truly wanna start out fresh on this server and start bringing out more realistic RP...unlike what I did in the past...I really and truly regret for wat I had done before I honestly don't even know wat I was thinking...I have learnt alot about Rp these past few months like I said...Im not a noobie on roplaying anymore as I used to be....the first time I got on this server i barley even had much of an idea on roleplay servers...because rpuk was my first ever rp servers...now that I have roleplayed on other serious RP servers I have lot of potential of proving you guys that I'm actually different and would ofc not repeat smtg like before or any stupid rule breaks...because I really do understand it just ruins the experience for Rp grinders...

If you'll want You'll can wipe my whole account like I said i really don't mind...

I truly wanna start out fresh for 2022

And be a better roleplayer in RPUK...

Thank you once again for taking your time reading these and replying to my appeals...

Just need that one opportunity to prove the community I can do much better than before....

Yours truly 

Joshua George

Ok, I'm going to go ahead and issue an unban but first what I am going to do is I'll be requesting your character "Joshua George" receives a wipe and will start fresh, from the beginning. 

Once this has been processed we will issue the unban. 

Character "Joshua George" has been wiped. 

You will now be unbanned as a result of that. 

Reminder, anything remotely close to this from you again and your time apart of our community will be ended. 

Don't be that guy. 

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back