What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 1166 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Custard Cream

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Arthur McArthur

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1166, Mark Rhodes

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/23/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 03:35

What best describes this incident ?: NVL Powegaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Myself and my friend tried to take MY RHODES hostage at taserpoint and he refused and ran away, he was tasered and we told him to stop and surrender when he gets up or he will be stabbed. He refuses again and was tasered once again. He then powergames by using his radio in the taser state whilst being stabbed. This then ends with us getting killed by triads about a minute later. 

*This was resolved in TS however MR RHODES has failed to uphold his end of the resolvent and so the report is remaining open*

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I was said person in this clip - 

After my days in RPUK I have learnt that Tasers are not lethal to my life and you did not pull any knife on me at that time.

I asked in OOC chat about it and you weren't willing to co-operate this could've been resolved.

Also I would like to mention stabbing someone on the ground while being tazed is power gaming within itself.

And also you guys came back to the scene and tried tasing people with a gun pointed at you... doesn't seem like value of life to me.

Hello I was said person in this clip - 

After my days in RPUK I have learnt that Tasers are not lethal to my life and you did not pull any knife on me at that time.

I asked in OOC chat about it and you weren't willing to co-operate this could've been resolved.

Also I would like to mention stabbing someone on the ground while being tazed is power gaming within itself.

And also you guys came back to the scene and tried tasing people with a gun pointed at you... doesn't seem like value of life to me.
Non lethal? We warned u that you would be stabbed if you tried it again and yet you did.. We told you, you would be stabbed and its just not a risk any normal person would take. And us stabbing u whilst tased is powergaming? Sorry mate but i find that BS, your under the influence of a taser giving us the ability to stab you which isnt powergaming. You could just say that getting tased in itself is powergaming but its not. I came back to the scene to find your mate carrying you. No weapon in sight and tried tasing him to get you both. He pulled a gun and i did what was bes to fight for my life. 

Resolving in TS with your gang from experience has never ended well hence why i havent nor shall i do it.

Non lethal? We warned u that you would be stabbed if you tried it again and yet you did.. We told you, you would be stabbed and its just not a risk any normal person would take. And us stabbing u whilst tased is powergaming? Sorry mate but i find that BS, your under the influence of a taser giving us the ability to stab you which isnt powergaming. You could just say that getting tased in itself is powergaming but its not. I came back to the scene to find your mate carrying you. No weapon in sight and tried tasing him to get you both. He pulled a gun and i did what was bes to fight for my life. 

Resolving in TS with your gang from experience has never ended well hence why i havent nor shall i do it.
Why don't we take this to teamspeak and also your voice changer made it hard to hear, i'll keep it between us, I wont bring anyone else just me and you and your friend if you'd like.

I am in Churchill Room, I am willing to talk about this to help the situation and have a better understanding of the situation from your perspective.

** After TS ** 

I was at triad shop and two people came with very distorted voice changers (Could barely understand) and initially there was tazers pointed at me. I then realised (Being round the corner from Triads, which is my turf) I found it more beneficial and thought I had more of a chance of living if I were to run to them for help. I didn't see any knives on the robbers until at the end when they repeatedly tazed me so I couldn't get up and was already being stabbed. If I can't see a weapon you supposedly have then it's just empty threats at the end of the day. Initially this wasn't brought to TS because you say all triads are the same. Your resolution of the situation was for me to give you the items in my pockets because you got caught from a robbery gone wrong. I don't see this as resolving the situation but you benefiting from the situation.

Also I do not appreciate the soft blackmailing: " the action, treated as a criminal offence, of demanding payment or another benefit from someone in return for not revealing compromising or damaging information about them. "

This has never ever happened in RPUK from my stand point and others however I want staff to give their side.

MY POV: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/5RYtOpm1cbx7Y/d1337uiSsC71?invite=cr-MSxMUkssMjcwMzgwMjIs

** After TS ** 

I was at triad shop and two people came with very distorted voice changers (Could barely understand) and initially there was tazers pointed at me. I then realised (Being round the corner from Triads, which is my turf) I found it more beneficial and thought I had more of a chance of living if I were to run to them for help. I didn't see any knives on the robbers until at the end when they repeatedly tazed me so I couldn't get up and was already being stabbed. If I can't see a weapon you supposedly have then it's just empty threats at the end of the day. Initially this wasn't brought to TS because you say all triads are the same. Your resolution of the situation was for me to give you the items in my pockets because you got caught from a robbery gone wrong. I don't see this as resolving the situation but you benefiting from the situation.

Also I do not appreciate the soft blackmailing: " the action, treated as a criminal offence, of demanding payment or another benefit from someone in return for not revealing compromising or damaging information about them. "

This has never ever happened in RPUK from my stand point and others however I want staff to give their side.

MY POV: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/5RYtOpm1cbx7Y/d1337uiSsC71?invite=cr-MSxMUkssMjcwMzgwMjIs
There is no blackmail and there is no "robbery gone wrong" the taking of yourself would of been done swiftly and without anyone knowing and i wanted to continue the situation by getting the result of what would of been the case. 

Even if the robbery wouldnt of been a success you powergame by radioing as your in a tasered state. If you didnt radio your members wouldnt of came and we would of got away scot free. I even have you in TS admitting what you did was powergaming and by doing what you did resulting in a one way ticket for us getting killed and dumped.

2 minutes ago, Custard Cream said:

There is no blackmail and there is no "robbery gone wrong" the taking of yourself would of been done swiftly and without anyone knowing and i wanted to continue the situation by getting the result of what would of been the case. 

Even if the robbery wouldnt of been a success you powergame by radioing as your in a tasered state. If you didnt radio your members wouldnt of came and we would of got away scot free. I even have you in TS admitting what you did was powergaming and by doing what you did resulting in a one way ticket for us getting killed and dumped.

This is my last response to this report.

Let staff deal with it, I don't wanna go in circles with this report

from my pov your actions are unjustified tazered three times and continued calling your friends we tried giving you another chance after tazing you the first time and you obviously didn't care like what part of this was good rp you didn't care for your life and you openly admitted you power gaming

Right I have had help understanding this situation.

@Custard CreamI would like to talk to you about the teamspeak video as you only included my part of admitting wrong doing, I would like if you could post it in its full unedited state.

I would also like to apologise for my actions in this situation, after many conversations I saw this as wrong when you are tased you're in pain and shock is spread across your body with or without armour.

I take full responsibility however I really want to see the whole video because I think it will help the situation fairly.

Again I am so very sorry and I hope you can forgive my actions yourself, I stand with whatever staff have to do for a fair punishment as I did do wrong.

you've already wasted his time after you said you'd resolve the situation and comp us our gear back you then decided to have jai wait around for you with no intention of rocking up i honestly don't think there's anything else for you to discuss in this situation and should Let staff deal with it as you don't wanna go in circles with this report and I think jais given you more than a fair chance to resolve this already.

you've already wasted his time after you said you'd resolve the situation and comp us our gear back you then decided to have jai wait around for you with no intention of rocking up i honestly don't think there's anything else for you to discuss in this situation and should Let staff deal with it as you don't wanna go in circles with this report and I think jais given you more than a fair chance to resolve this already.
I couldn't give you gear back? that's metagaming, I would like the full video un-edited where he said he wanted my standard and my bullets and the weed, because when I said I would give it back (which would've been metagamed and against the rules), when said transaction was gonna happen he then edited his post saying "resolved please shut this case" but then when I reasoned with myself knowing that it was wrong for him to do said action he puts the report back up.

He hasn't given me a fair chance if anything that blackmail was completely off-limits, I admitted I did wrong, I was told otherwise and people said it was a invalid report, my feelings of me being in the wrong never left.

No time was wasted, he just had an unrealistic goal in his head, I was happy enough to reimburse the weed, then he got too big for his boots and asked for more that was worth more than his whole inventory combined.

Blatant Blackmail

I said sorry for my actions, I said I will do my punishment and yet apparently breaking another rule was gonna get this resolved? That's not how it works mate.

Right I have had help understanding this situation.

@Custard CreamI would like to talk to you about the teamspeak video as you only included my part of admitting wrong doing, I would like if you could post it in its full unedited state.

I would also like to apologise for my actions in this situation, after many conversations I saw this as wrong when you are tased you're in pain and shock is spread across your body with or without armour.

I take full responsibility however I really want to see the whole video because I think it will help the situation fairly.

Again I am so very sorry and I hope you can forgive my actions yourself, I stand with whatever staff have to do for a fair punishment as I did do wrong.
If staff deem it required ill post the full ts video, All the wrongdoing i admit to is that maybe we coulda Rp'd much better with you in the store. But like I also said in TS you were a Triad, we were rushing to get you away quick for our safety. 

This was already sorted in TS and you went back on your word.

I couldn't give you gear back? that's metagaming, I would like the full video un-edited where he said he wanted my standard and my bullets and the weed, because when I said I would give it back (which would've been metagamed and against the rules), when said transaction was gonna happen he then edited his post saying "resolved please shut this case" but then when I reasoned with myself knowing that it was wrong for him to do said action he puts the report back up.

He hasn't given me a fair chance if anything that blackmail was completely off-limits, I admitted I did wrong, I was told otherwise and people said it was a invalid report, my feelings of me being in the wrong never left.

No time was wasted, he just had an unrealistic goal in his head, I was happy enough to reimburse the weed, then he got too big for his boots and asked for more that was worth more than his whole inventory combined.

Blatant Blackmail

I said sorry for my actions, I said I will do my punishment and yet apparently breaking another rule was gonna get this resolved? That's not how it works mate.
I told you in TS, give us the stuff we would of got and we had as if the situation happened. YOU agreed to this. I honestly dont see how you think this is blackmail? We "Resolved" it in TS with those terms so i closed the report. I waited ingame for you for about 20 minutes for it to be cleared up as reporting you was something I didn't wanna do unless necessary but you ignored my ingame OOC messages and you left ts so was no way to contact you. So as a result since the "Resolution" We came to wasnt meant. It was never really resolved hence why this report is still up... 

This is my final response from myself unless staff want to chime im. 

If staff deem it required ill post the full ts video, All the wrongdoing i admit to is that maybe we coulda Rp'd much better with you in the store. But like I also said in TS you were a Triad, we were rushing to get you away quick for our safety. 

This was already sorted in TS and you went back on your word.

I told you in TS, give us the stuff we would of got and we had as if the situation happened. YOU agreed to this. I honestly dont see how you think this is blackmail? We "Resolved" it in TS with those terms so i closed the report. I waited ingame for you for about 20 minutes for it to be cleared up as reporting you was something I didn't wanna do unless necessary but you ignored my ingame OOC messages and you left ts so was no way to contact you. So as a result since the "Resolution" We came to wasnt meant. It was never really resolved hence why this report is still up... 

This is my final response from myself unless staff want to chime im. 
Right now you're just making up stuff "But you ignored my in game OOC messages" I did not see said OOC messages

"You left TS so was no way to contact you" you left first hence why I left after you lot left.

I may of agreed to it at the time but that was because I felt bad until I was told this isn't a way to solve a situation.

Again it's metagaming to give you stuff from OOC conversation, I have been told this by people and that could of made things worse, I am not breaking a rule to get your post down, and another thing you should just post the full video, I mean you were confident posting one segment of it why not all of it? Seems weird to me that you were so keen to get stuff off of me in game from a OOC discussion.

Again I have said my part staff can handle this, I know I've done wrong but you have also done wrong by suggesting I give you items in game to reimburse you from an OOC conversation.

and another thing you should just post the full video, I mean you were confident posting one segment of it why not all of it? Seems weird to me that you were so keen to get stuff off of me in game from a OOC discussion.
Like i said, full post is sat there to be rendered, if staff ask for it. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Custard Cream& @Mark Riley Rhodes

After looking through the provided footage I have made a decision,

Firstly, I would like to start by saying @Mark Riley Rhodesyou have clearly ignored the fact that your life was in danger and failed to roleplay the situation out, with the result of that decision making you have been tased multiple times and continued to not comply with demands with a end result of being stabbed. I understand at certain points you can't understand what exactly they are saying, but you can clearly hear them say "Dont be stupid get back up and put your hands up" after the first time you were tased. While being tased multiple times you where using your radio to communicate to your allies/gang members which is considered exploiting.

Secondly, I would like to remind @Custard Creamand your friend that you must must provide high quality roleplay when robbing someone and before killing someone. After you killed @Mark Riley Rhodes you and ID 1085 left the area and then returned back seconds later, before you are even got out of the car one of you attempted to tase the person carrying Mark without any interaction between you and the person and that then resulted with both of you getting shot because of your own mistake of firing first. Next time I suggest you to interact and communicate to the person and give it a bit a roleplay and remember to try make it fun for all parties involved and that goes to everyone.

ACTION TAKEN

CharID: 32920 (Mark Rhodes)

Warning Note: I am going to issue you a warning for the exploiting, be careful next time.

Ban: G2.4

Duration: 1 Day using the fare ban system

----------------------------------------------------------------------

CharID: 52095 (Arthur Mcarthur)

Ban: G1.2

Duration: 1 Day using the fare ban system

----------------------------------------------------------------------

CharID: 43665 (ID 1085)

Ban: G1.2

Duration: 2 Day using the fare ban system

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back