What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Johnny Junior - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie352

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jamie new

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Johnny Junior

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/25/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.1) Random Vehicle Death Match (RVDM)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me And 3 Other friends where trying to rob a person on the side of the road one of my friends held a weapon to the guy meanwhile the guys friend we are trying to rob is in the blue audi parked up on the side of the road (This is johnny Junior) the person we try to rob does not put his hands up then he stabs my friend so i and another friend roll in to help we kill him meanwhile in the blue audi he pulls up and runs over my friend using it as a weapon we try to chase him but we fail to catch him.

then we dumped his friend.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcvfcnpFp3g

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I have been in their gang for a while and I left a few days ago. These guys have been after me since.

To begin my reply to this report I would like to point out that his IRL age does not consent to this server. In the beginning of the community rules it states that you must be 18+ to play on the FiveM server. Looking at his profile picture on YouTube and the sound of his voice he sounds like he would be around 16 or 17.I would like to have proof that he is above 18.

I was not at this location at the time. There is no proof if this is me or not due to me not speaking/no ID shown. Also if I were at this incident I did not kill anyone, so it would be attempted RVDM.

I think this is just them trying to get me banned of the server. Which is a bannable offence. (C5.3) Creating threads with the intention to cause issues or drama is one of the thing i think of when dealing with this situation.

I hope my reaction will clear my side of the story.

i would like to say about that age situation i am 18 may sound abit young yes but thats not my fault and the photo u cansee on my youtube that was taken about 3 to 4 years ago at this point and thae car that was used in RVDM is your car so why would anyone else have your car i saw you get into the car waering the same clothes i saw u in before the incident  and the threats part how is getting out of the car a threat i did not say get out of the car or u will die did i 

I have been in their gang for a while and I left a few days ago. These guys have been after me since.

To begin my reply to this report I would like to point out that his IRL age does not consent to this server. In the beginning of the community rules it states that you must be 18+ to play on the FiveM server. Looking at his profile picture on YouTube and the sound of his voice he sounds like he would be around 16 or 17.I would like to have proof that he is above 18.

I was not at this location at the time. There is no proof if this is me or not due to me not speaking/no ID shown. Also if I were at this incident I did not kill anyone, so it would be attempted RVDM.

I think this is just them trying to get me banned of the server. Which is a bannable offence. (C5.3) Creating threads with the intention to cause issues or drama is one of the thing i think of when dealing with this situation.

I hope my reaction will clear my side of the story.
also i am not trying to get you banned mate u are using your car a a weapon as seen in the video wich is classed as rvdm there was no need to run him over as u are in a car and theres no trreat to your life before u ran him over 

@Johnny JuniorDo you have any evidence from your side in relation to this situation ? 

@Jamie352Do you have any additional evidence showing any of the session id's in the situation ?

My side of the story is basically that I wasn't involved. My car had been stolen that day and due to me not knowing what time it would have been I do not know if I have any evidence. Also I would still like to refer to my earlier state that this is a minor. I would still like some sort of proof that he is above the age of 18.

@Stuartme and johnny had a talk in rp about the situation we have decided to leave it now and just let each other be @Johnny Juniorcan u agree?
No problem at all. Of course the reporter is welcome to close the report on their end as long as we are updated.  I'm happy to decline the report as you both have sorted the issue among yourselves, One bit of advice for future reports please include the session id's, You can do this via /sessionheads or keybind a key to it in the FiveM keybinds under player id check. Hope you both had a good Christmas and early Happy New Year! 🙂 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back