What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Chloe Shinoda-Adams - Malden Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

FelixMontel

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Felix Montel

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Chloe Shinoda-long

Which server did the incident take place on: Malden Life

Date of the incident: 12/25/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 10

What best describes this incident ?: No fear of life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was robbing her because i knew she was selling drugs and i established a nice friendship by saying merry Christmas then i told her to put her hands up she followed the rules then i tell her to drop her gun and radio and phone she then says shes ziptied i untie her then take out my gun and tell her to drop it again, she tactical rolls and pulls out her gun when i am not even a metre away from her and attempts to kill me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/IPSUC1RV3e8

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Felix Montel

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Chloe Shinoda-Adams

Which server did the incident take place on: Malden Life

Date of the incident: 12/25/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 10

What best describes this incident ?: No fear of life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was robbing her because i knew she was selling drugs and i established a nice friendship by saying merry Christmas then i told her to put her hands up she followed the rules then i tell her to drop her gun and radio and phone she then says shes ziptied i untie her then take out my gun and tell her to drop it again, she tactical rolls and pulls out her gun when i am not even a metre away from her and attempts to kill me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/IPSUC1RV3e8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Before my response, I would like to mention this report is for Malden Life, not GTA RP!

Before you started this robbery RP situation the only words you even said to me was 'Merry Christmas 'prior. Then told me to put my hands up and walk towards you, which I did too then be zip tied. When you took me out of the Zip Ties you only had a knife out, which I saw as an opportunity to get my gun out to have a chance to shoot you. I don't think I did not value my life, I saw my one chance to walk away unharmed and it clearly backfired. When you had the knife out you were not locked on to me and did not mention any threats with this weapon. You then tried to carry me, which I do not have to accept. You said while in RP 'Get on my shoulder I am picking you up, which is poor RP. While I did a /me Bleeds heavily from the stomach in the car, you said 'Seeing you bleed turns me on'. I then had to put a message in the OOC chat as it made me feel uncomfortable. The overall robbery was poor RP in my opinion, I don't care about losing a Glock at the end of the day. Wish the situation was better from your side of things. 

When I went to Teamspeak you showed me your perspective from the situation via a clip. I tried to talk to you about my side of things, I also raised my concerns but you didn't want to listen to me. Instead, you decided to leave Team Speak without even giving me a chance, by saying 'Fuck this, see you later. Clearly didn't try to resolve it.

Is anything actually going to happen as this is clear rule breaking... Im just confused now as i filed the report hours ago and nothing has yet happened.
Evening FelixMontel. In relation to reports we normally leave them for at least 24 hours to allow both parties to have their say and provide any additional information that we require. The report you made was only 8 hours ago so I would ask that you please have patience and we will review/handle the report in due course.

Is anything actually going to happen as this is clear rule breaking... Im just confused now as i filed the report hours ago and nothing has yet happened.
To give everyone the opportunity to say their piece, reports are usually dealt with 24 hours after they have been filed at the earliest. Depending on when someone gets to it. Furthermore, it is christmas and most staff are taking a couple days off their voluntary work here aswell. Please be patient, it will be dealt with when someone decides to do so.

@Chloe Shinoda-Adams yikes i guess ill just do the same shit you guys do all the time dw. Your rp wasnt any better lmfao... and i /me the picking you up on my shoulder
Hey mate, just a heads up incase you’ve been gaming all day, however it’s Christmas Day 🤔

just incase it slipped your mind 🙂 

@FelixMontel, I'll deal with your report when I'm home at my PC. Till then, have patience. If that's not easy to come by, then you can spend 54 hours watching all the avengers movies. That'll keep you busy.

On a more serious note. @Chloe Shinoda-Adams, in what alternate universe, would you say this is okay to do? You can clearly see him pointing a firearm at you, yet you decide to combat roll, and evidently get shot? Would you call that valuing your life?

I had poor judgment while in this situation. When taken out of zip ties and the robber had his knife out I thought I had enough time to get my gun out before him. This clearly was not the case, I already had my gun out so thought its a 1V1 I have a chance to walk away unharmed. I know I made a mistake with the timing in this situation. I have been honest and did try to resolve this in TS. I was not given the opportunity to at all.

I had poor judgment while in this situation. When taken out of zip ties and the robber had his knife out I thought I had enough time to get my gun out before him. This clearly was not the case, I already had my gun out so thought its a 1V1 I have a chance to walk away unharmed. I know I made a mistake with the timing in this situation. I have been honest and did try to resolve this in TS. I was not given the opportunity to at all.
no I asked you are you sure you dont want to apologise and say your in the wrong and you just dismissed me even after the clip was shown you changed your opinion and said it was a 1v1? As if it was COD or something... @Snuffles@Drew@SamanthaSorry for the impatience.

Time to wrap this up.

Looking at the evidence, it's a clear cut case of not valuing your life. Therefore, using the fair ban system, @Chloe Shinoda-Adamswill be receiving a 1-day ban for breaking rule.
(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back