What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Kyle Johnson/ Bobby Wink - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Martinez

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jay Martinez

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unkown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/25/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: --

What best describes this incident ?: (G7.5)&(G1.2)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were responding to reports of a hostage taking at triad turf, as we were arriving we saw 2 vehicles leaving the area and after clearing the report scene we decided to try and find them, we suspected them to be Vagos so this is where we headed first and we quickly found the vehicles again along with the additional Golf, we then attempted to stop these vehicles were we engaged in a pursuit driving around Vagos turf as seen in the link attached. As this was happening and more units showed up the began making contact with police vehicles so I authorised contact with both the cars involved, shortly after this, someone in the golf, I believe the driver, then shot me out off the car, as well as 2 further officers being gunned down around the corner. This escalation was unprovoked and despite a short length pursuit I personally don't feel that any quality roleplay had taken part on their behalf. I believe G7.5 supports my case of this being an RDM situation.

Unfortunately once I was taken to hospital my entire PC had crashed and by the time I got loaded back in its my understanding that the parties involved had already been into Liaison to discuss and so therefore I didn't attempt to make contact and discuss myself.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/Tr_fTfE-Q5o

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Jay, 

To my knowledge no one actually went to ts about this situation. I put In ooc to Johnny that I was happy to after the situation had finished however we got caught up in something else. Are we able to try and resolve this in ts in a bit?

Hi Haza, 

Thanks for getting in touch, unfortunately I’m away from my PC for a few days now so wouldn’t be about to chat in a bit. Whilst I would be more than happy to sit down and listen to your side, I’m afraid I can’t see how you would be able to justify the actions seen in the video. In the last 30 minutes alone I have had 3 different members of the community reach out to me and comment on how poor the actions displayed here are. This coupled with the fact that I do believe this to be a case of RDM means I won’t be looking to take this down as I would like to see Staffs official view on this. 

Right to start this off, throughout the whole day we had multiple firearms cars circling our turf with instances of trojan officers getting out on foot. One example was when Fred Hoe got out of his car and tried chasing our leader ‘Bobby Wink’, trying to cuff him and search him etc. Bobby got away.

Then later when we went and took Jet hostage from his turf, Bobby (Was in the Golf) started getting chased from triad turf. We told him to spin it back to turf so we could have his back etc. Once arriving on turf multiple other police vehicles turned up including an interceptor and more Trojan officers. It was obvious you were trying to arrest bobby. With him being our leader and you being on our turf we aren’t just going to let you take him like that. We overheard the call of TC auth, there was no need for tc to be auth imo. You were having a fair chase, no direct threat to your life. It would’ve been nice to see the chase go on for longer. However, once we heard the call we knew  you would’ve boxed him in and arrested him. Once you had tc’d head on with the golf, Bobby was in danger, we backed it and shots fired.

There is nothing random about this situation. Liam even said that this is most likely going to be a firearms incident, you knew that it could result in a shot being fired. If you actually let the chase, go ahead and didn’t auth TC we wouldn’t have shot. Everyone loves a chase. However, once you hit straight into the front of the Golf, we had to get bobby out of there.

Like is said this situation was built up throughout the whole day with police constantly on our turf. We aren’t just going to let you waltz in and take our leader like that. There is nothing Random about this.

Have a good day.

Then later when we went and took Jet hostage from his turf, Bobby (Was in the Golf) started getting chased from triad turf. We told him to spin it back to turf so we could have his back etc. Once arriving on turf multiple other police vehicles turned up including an interceptor and more Trojan officers. It was obvious you were trying to arrest bobby. With him being our leader and you being on our turf we aren’t just going to let you take him like that. We overheard the call of TC auth, there was no need for tc to be auth imo. You were having a fair chase, no direct threat to your life. It would’ve been nice to see the chase go on for longer. However, once we heard the call we knew  you would’ve boxed him in and arrested him. Once you had tc’d head on with the golf, Bobby was in danger, we backed it and shots fired.

There is nothing random about this situation. Liam even said that this is most likely going to be a firearms incident, you knew that it could result in a shot being fired. If you actually let the chase, go ahead and didn’t auth TC we wouldn’t have shot. Everyone loves a chase. However, once you hit straight into the front of the Golf, we had to get bobby out of there.
Going to comment as I was directly involved, and I have been mentioned.

Firearms incident isn't mainly a Trojan incident its for all officers that are equipped with a firearm. I only stated most likely due to the fact that Vagos have been shooting Police the past few days and made sure we were prepared for anything that would've occurred.

The vehicle TC was auth'd due to Vagos cars actively ramming police not just the Raiden that rammed us. We weren't going to arrest Bobby, we were attempting to pull him over but he failed to stop, he wasn't one of the two previously mentioned vehicles at Triad turf initially.

Police ramming your vehicle does not allow you to shoot all police on-scene with 0 RP nor words spoken then leave, removing all and any RP that would've came from that entire situation.

Please for the love of god think about Roleplay before you pull a gun and shoot everyone.

Will not comment further.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon lads hopes yous are enjoying your Boxing Day and drinking plenty of beer.

so start this off yesterday police seemed to have it out for me everytime I was spotted by police they try to pull me over and I normally do so and lose what I have on me but this time round I was like hell no not this time so Yeah got into a chase and I didn’t mean to ram the police car he drove in front of me and way the snow I couldn’t turn sharp enough to miss it.

and you think it was me who shot you out of the car but how could I do that when my car was in front of yours ? Can’t shoot out the back of a car.. also I didn’t fire any shots till I was shot at. 

no one put in the ooc chat to come to ts and if yous did I would off happily came at any time  Anyone who knows Bobby wink he shows respect to the police till they act a dick towards him. 

Hi @BobbyWink, Hope you are having a good Boxing Day also

Sorry I assumed from what Haza was saying above that you were the person who shot me out of the car, it would transpire now that it wasn’t you so my apologies for that and I have edited the report to show this. 

As I say my PC had a massive meltdown once I got to hospital and it was a while before I got back into game and I was lead to believe the conversation had already happened, regardless the report is not about you or your driving, but about the person who shot me without engaging in any prior quality roleplay, who I now understand is on the bike in the far right 

1. Hi @Jay Martinez- I am the person you are reporting. I don't understand how this is RDM. You started shooting my gang leader (the person in the black golf) so I then shot you out of the car. I didn't shoot until you shot at bobby. You are shooting my leader so i am going to shoot back. I was not the person to fire the first shot. How does this fall under RDM?

Hi @Kyle777, I'm still going to be leaving this report up with yours and @BobbyWinknames on it, from reviewing the footage again, it looks to me like Bobby shoots first without engaging in any form of quality roleplay , myself and @Liamthen return fire as you would expect in this kind of situation at Bobby and then along you come out of nowhere Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay and shot myself. I believe for me this is clear to see in the video attached and I wont be replying anymore unless asked by Staff to do so as this report is already looking messy enough to deal with.

I’m am just going to reply as Bobby was not the one to shoot FIRST. I was the one to shoot first which is why Johnny Barnes goes ‘Vagos are shooting’. So if you would like to take this report down and then Johnny or anyone in that car that was up by top car park want to put a report up against me with their footage go for it. However Bobby and Kyle should not have any action taken towards them. 

More christmas day roleplay ay. So, this is obviously another mess. 

All of these situations that i have dealt with have all been defended by "Well we have been beefing all day" or something along those lines. Now, @Jay Martinezplease set up SessionHeads or something so in future reports we can make it a hell of a lot easier. There has been some admissions in here but what i am going to base the punishment off is the first person who KILLED the other side. 

So, Barry Douglas (Vagos) Killed Ryan Kray first which everything else as far as we can see has just followed on from that. 

These situations will always be justified by police, police can pull over ANYONE they see breaking the law. You skip a light, they have the right to pull you. Wether you feel targeted or not Bobby or anyone defending Bobby he is a gang leader and will also have to follow the law like anyone else. Or face punishment. That will obviously come with consequnecies sometimes, however. You were circling the Vagos turf for long enough for SOMEONE to have said SOMETHING to police here to make them aware of what was going to happen if this continued. Nobody can tell me in this scenario, you didnt have the time to make police aware of your intentions here. Ramming someone would not instantly mean shoot.

This is not the best roleplay that could have been provided here and i want to see much better Gang/Police interactions. 

As said, i will be banning the first person who KILLED someone in this scenario which was Barry Douglas for G1.2 RDM.

He will be getting 1 day. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back